VirginianWishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
I don't have your number and you are not receiving messages. All is taken care of by a friend here, so not to worry....I will see you in a few months.
Thanks again.
: p.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Comooooooo???..

In more ways than one..............:laugh: :laugh: I think you'll find this person was banned or deleted or terminated in some way (yet again!) for another of his little outbursts.
What, is that YET another name the loco, someschit of the night, used to use?. Wahahahahahahahahaha!!.

What a "man", hahahahahahaha!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No tienen verguenza.....

No you got the wrong guy. Think English That's What I Thought. Or guacamole...................capiche?
Please tell me you are kidding, please!!.

another one with no shame, no self-value and no self-respect whatsoever. And to think these people call themselves "MEN".

What is it about DR1 that these morons can't stay away, even after getting BANNED a few times?.

Last edited by a moderator:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
What, is that YET another name the loco, someschit of the night, used to use?. Wahahahahahahahahaha!!.

What a "man", hahahahahahaha!!.

miguelitico, how come you always get your panties in a bunch?

Rumor has it you suffer from oral fixation of the phallic variety. Now, go to Webster's. Pronto, carajito.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como te gustan esas manzanas.....

miguelitico, how come you always get your panties in a bunch?

Rumor has it you suffer from oral fixation of the phallic variety. Now, go to Webster's. Pronto, carajito.
Hehehehehe. So easy to make fun of, hehehehe!.

So tell me Sarah, oops, Joseito, ooops, Thick Neck, oops, Someschit of the night (or how someone so galantly called you, sotNUTS), is DR1 that darn addictive?.

Just tell us why you CAN'T stay away, even after getting BANNED 3 times.

SOME of us really want to know what is it about this place that a so-called man can't stay away, even after being told again, and again, and again, to stay the "F" out?. SOME of us truly want to know why a man can turn into a pathetic loser just for a computer site. Please tell us.

Pretty please, big "man" you!!. Wahahahaha!!.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Hehehehehe. So easy to make fun of, hehehehe!.

So tell me Sarah, oops, Joseito, ooops, Thick Neck, oops, Someschit of the night (or how someone so galantly called you, sotNUTS), is DR1 that darn addictive?.

Just tell us why you CAN'T stay away, even after getting BANNED 3 times.

SOME of us really want to know what is it about this place that a so-called man can't stay away, even after being told again, and again, and again, to stay the "F" out?. SOME of us truly want to know why a man can turn into a pathetic loser just for a computer site. Please tell us.

Pretty please, big "man" you!!. Wahahahaha!!.

You can have the last word, Fido. But first, here's this gem:

If you only knew the number of posters who send me PMs while laughing at your creativity... some are your friends, but I promised secrecy.

Like I told you earlier: after reading your posts, I go home feeling like Hunter S. Thompson, TS eliot, Kurt Vonnegut, Bill Clinton, Stephen Colbert, and George Carlin, all rolled into one.

See you on Tuesday,
-The Kid

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Hahahahahahahaha!!.

If you only knew the number of posters who send me PMs while laughing at your creativity... some are your friends, but I promised secrecy.

-The Kid
Where have I heard that before?.

Oh yeah, that sentence only comes to play in the "mind" of a beaten person, hahahahahahahaha!!.

Hey, I have one for you:

Someone sent me a PM saying that you have an incurable desease. And the worse part is that he is a friend of yours. But I promised secrecy. Wahahahahahahahaha!!.

You are such a jokester. Please tell me another joke, Sarah, :cheeky: :cheeky:

Fido,
All Kida's personalities Verdugo!!.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Miguel, can you manage this without being repetitive? Or am I asking a rhetorical question?

And something_of _the_night, the expletive is see you next Tuesday............:)

Did you know that FIDO stands for Fast Inverse Dose Optimisation? And Fog Investigation Dispersal Operation. Can't make up my mind whether Dose or Fog is the more appropriate....................;)

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Miguel, can you manage this without being repetitive? Or am I asking a rhetorical question?

And something_of _the_night, the expletive is see you next Tuesday............:)

Did you know that FIDO stands for Fast Inverse Dose Optimisation? And Fog Investigation Dispersal Operation. Can't make up my mind whether Dose or Fog is the more appropriate....................;)

Lambada, this is one of the reasons I love you, my lady. There. I said it.

Please give my regards to Grahame,
-The Kid

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I hear you. Maybe.

Just having fun at the expense of someone, or some thing, who thought he was going to have fun at my expense, capiche?.

Hey, can I be a "brown noser" also to get on your good side?. Hahahahaha!.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Did you forget threatening someone's golf partner last year?
Heyyyy, you are still here?. I thought you said you were going to "read"?. Am I being too harsh and you can't take it?. I know, can't stay away from your Verdugo.

Hey, the losers who are PM'ing you don't know the whole story. I will only threaten someone if they threaten me first.

Hey, what do you think I am a man for?. Gotta defend myself boy!.

Since I am so important in your life and are gathering information, or gossip, from those with an issue with me, let me tell you a little secret:

There's a BANNED (notice that word) who went crazy on me and after threatening my family and me, I told him I was going to kick his axx if ever I saw him in the DR. Now, put 2 and 2 together, smart boy, what are the chances of that happening?. Like you, I am only computer tough, haha.

Now, little pricky boy, keep on gathering information about your Verdugo. Trust me, there are a bunch of losers who don't like me here..

Now, go do your job, NOW......

Btw: what happened to your "reading", wahahahahahaha!!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.