WEATHER AT RIU PALACE IN MID MAY

N

Norma

My husband will be going to the RIU Palace on May 22, for a week. Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like.

P

Pam

From what I understand the weather is pretty consistent all year. Of course the hurricane season looms in the Carribean from Aug. to Nov. You will encounter wonderful weather in May. We just returned and had a perfect week of weather. It seemed to rain late at night only.

N

Norma

Are you the Pam that Karen and her husband met at the RIU Palace on Monday? Did you enjoy the RIU Palace? Any information you can give me would be appreciated. My husband and I were planning to go to the RIU Palace in April, but we had to cancel. We rescheduled our vacation for May 22. We know Karen and Mark.

P

Pam

I did indeed meet Karen and Mark at the Riu Palace. In fact, they switched to my room when I left.I ran right into Karen as she was checking in. Based upon her written description, I asked her if she was indeed Karen. It was pretty ironic. I wrote a long extensive review on the Riu Palace and sent it to Debbiesdominican website. Look for it to pop up soon. It is pretty detailed. I loved the Riu Palace and the beach. The only negatives that I had were the chain smokers in the theaters at night, the many kids at the pool, and the bad first floor room overlooking the roofs on Carribean street given to us on day 1.Once the room was changed to oceanview, the vacation turned into a dream. You will love it there.It really was the best that I saw in Punta Cana.