Surfboards??

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Extreme !

Go to Extreme Hotel on the Sosua side of Cabarete (kite beach) There's a surf shop there run by ROY. He has a few used boards for sale there, different styles and sizes to choose from. Plus he's a wicked surfer.
Tell him Paul sent you!
Oh, and if you want to buy a car, he's selling my 4x4 for me.
: p.

londongirl

May 1, 2006
New or used surfboards??

Hey does anyone know where to get a used surfboard in caberete?

am thinking Encuentro to go and look for a new or used surfboard.
Does anyone have any idea please roughly how much I might pay for a new or used surfboard?
Tourista price and might the price vary greatly if I take a dominican friend with me to purchase?
(I know very little about the cost of surfboards in any country, let alone DR!)

Any help appreciated, thanks

LG

Taylor

Buy the ticket, take the ride
Jan 28, 2005
used boards

a new beginner surfboard is about $450, and a used one depends on how badly the person wants to sell it.

a decent long board (good for a beginner) is usually around $250 - $300 used, but be careful, as they can be pretty beat up. best to try it before you buy it, make sure it floats.

and for pablo, extreme is closed . best place for a used board is either encuentro, or checking the boards/websites for someone who is leaving.

T.

londongirl

May 1, 2006
a new beginner surfboard is about $450, and a used one depends on how badly the person wants to sell it.

a decent long board (good for a beginner) is usually around $250 - $300 used, but be careful, as they can be pretty beat up. best to try it before you buy it, make sure it floats.

and for pablo, extreme is closed . best place for a used board is either encuentro, or checking the boards/websites for someone who is leaving.

T.

Thanks very much T