Sti To Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

boricua_girl

Sep 5, 2006
Hi all,
I'm traveling to Puerto Plata Memorial weekend but flying into Santiago and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a tour service that can do the transfer from airport to hotel in the playa dorada complex.

Thanks!
:bunny:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi all,
I'm traveling to Puerto Plata Memorial weekend but flying into Santiago and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a tour service that can do the transfer from airport to hotel in the playa dorada complex.

Thanks!
:bunny:
Not sure what you mean by a tour service, but your options are to take a taxi into Santiago and a bus the rest of the way, or a taxi all the way.
If you want a taxi, you can arrange one with JJ at palomalinda0890@hotmail.com

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Any taxi at the airport will gladly take you. But for a few extra bucks i would make arrangements with the service already mentioned.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The above mentioned service is actually a few bucks LESS than airport taxis and highly recommended.

tambo'

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As the Capo di tutti Capi of this board: Do what they (the above) say. You'll get a deal you can't refuse, if you get my drift...??

You will find that the Welcome To Paradise Transportation folks will be just a tad less than the competition. Martin has served the north coast for years and earned his good reputation.

HB

boricua_girl

Sep 5, 2006
Hey all,
Thanks for your knowledgeable suggestions. I have seen Rocio/JJ mentioned in the posts in the past, so I'm glad that people still recommend their services.
MP

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Can someone tell me how long it takes to get from Sosua to Santiago? And I can still catch a Caribe tours bus by the Texaco station right?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That trip is in the "Unknown Zone" due to construction on the highway outside of POP. Our friend "Conchman" and some other of our posters are tearing their remaining hair out over the awesome delays due to new work or old, unfinished work.
In "normal" times the trip is just about 1 1/2 to 2 hours but depending on traffic not construction..

HB

Status
Not open for further replies.