Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default LOOKIN' FOR 1bdrm AP'T, PUERTO PLATA

Hi,
    I'm looking for a studio or 1bdrm apartment (safe area close to beach and center) in Puerto Plata from June 24-July 26/07. The apartment must have a kitchen, be furnished, preferably with A/C, and internet. A garden view, with communal pool would be great also. Any details/info would be greatly appreciated.
    K.M.

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mme Kimberley View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a studio or 1bdrm apartment (safe area close to beach and center) in Puerto Plata from June 24-July 26/07. The apartment must have a kitchen, be furnished, preferably with A/C, and internet. A garden view, with communal pool would be great also. Any details/info would be greatly appreciated.
    K.M.
    Are you sure you want to be in Puerto Plata?
    There is no good clean beach there.
    Sometimes there is some confusion, when people fly into POP airport, which is in Sosua, and they might think they are in Puerto Plata.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Are you sure you want to be in Puerto Plata?
    There is no good clean beach there.
    Sometimes there is some confusion, when people fly into POP airport, which is in Sosua, and they might think they are in Puerto Plata.
    I must agree, Pop is no place to live I suggest you come to Sosua and rent a room at Rocky's for $22 per night and find an apartment here in Sosua.

BTW, Rocky's has some of the best food at the lowest prices on the entire North Coast

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mme Kimberley View Post
    Hi,
    K.M.
    no possible. it ain't home!
    nothing safe and clean is anywhere close to the beach. not to mention a/c AND internet.
    i am sorry, can't have it.
    more into city centre, long way from the beach, furnished, with kitchen - KMA hotel opposite supermercado jose luis.
    nowhere close to beach and centre, with pool, kitchen, furniture, a/c - castillo de ambar (do i remember the name right?).
    on the malecon, city centre, no idea about details - hotel lomar (never been, never seen but i pass by it on the way to work).

you do not want to go to sosua unless you are an old disgusting man and like hookers. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    you do not want to go to sosua unless you are an old disgusting man and like hookers. LOL
    Now that you just called all us DR1 members who live in Sosua, disgusting men who like hookers, what could I say to return the favour, other that you're the stupidest person on the planet, but I do admire your perseverance.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Now that you just called all us DR1 members who live in Sosua, disgusting men who like hookers, what could I say to return the favour, other that you're the stupidest person on the planet, but I do admire your perseverance.
    look at the LOL after that, dude....
    and you call me "stupid"....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    look at the LOL after that, dude....
    and you call me "stupid"....
    Yes, but I do admire your perseverance.
    FYI: LOL does not negate a statement made.

Mr. Chunky Skin
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on Rocky, cut her a little slack. After all, in a previous post she mentioned running in to things.
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/576...tml#post469931

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlaninDR View Post
    Come on Rocky, cut her a little slack. After all, in a previous post she mentioned running in to things.
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/576...tml#post469931
    Do you think that
    i am ashamed to admit that i do walk into lamp posts and signs occasionally
    has caused some neuro damage?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading many posts by dv8, and basing my opinion on her posts by my many years as a neurosurgeon, it is clear to me that her condition is caused by SFTPS. While she may think it's under control at the moment, I can assure you it almost never is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast