LOOKIN' FOR 1bdrm AP'T, PUERTO PLATA

Mme Kimberley

May 18, 2007
Hi,
I'm looking for a studio or 1bdrm apartment (safe area close to beach and center) in Puerto Plata from June 24-July 26/07. The apartment must have a kitchen, be furnished, preferably with A/C, and internet. A garden view, with communal pool would be great also. Any details/info would be greatly appreciated.
K.M.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi,
I'm looking for a studio or 1bdrm apartment (safe area close to beach and center) in Puerto Plata from June 24-July 26/07. The apartment must have a kitchen, be furnished, preferably with A/C, and internet. A garden view, with communal pool would be great also. Any details/info would be greatly appreciated.
K.M.
Are you sure you want to be in Puerto Plata?
There is no good clean beach there.
Sometimes there is some confusion, when people fly into POP airport, which is in Sosua, and they might think they are in Puerto Plata.

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006
Are you sure you want to be in Puerto Plata?
There is no good clean beach there.
Sometimes there is some confusion, when people fly into POP airport, which is in Sosua, and they might think they are in Puerto Plata.

I must agree, Pop is no place to live I suggest you come to Sosua and rent a room at Rocky's for $22 per night and find an apartment here in Sosua.

BTW, Rocky's has some of the best food at the lowest prices on the entire North Coast

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Hi,
K.M.

no possible. it ain't home!
nothing safe and clean is anywhere close to the beach. not to mention a/c AND internet.
i am sorry, can't have it.
more into city centre, long way from the beach, furnished, with kitchen - KMA hotel opposite supermercado jose luis.
nowhere close to beach and centre, with pool, kitchen, furniture, a/c - castillo de ambar (do i remember the name right?).
on the malecon, city centre, no idea about details - hotel lomar (never been, never seen but i pass by it on the way to work).

you do not want to go to sosua unless you are an old disgusting man and like hookers. LOL

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
you do not want to go to sosua unless you are an old disgusting man and like hookers. LOL
Now that you just called all us DR1 members who live in Sosua, disgusting men who like hookers, what could I say to return the favour, other that you're the stupidest person on the planet, but I do admire your perseverance.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Now that you just called all us DR1 members who live in Sosua, disgusting men who like hookers, what could I say to return the favour, other that you're the stupidest person on the planet, but I do admire your perseverance.

look at the LOL after that, dude....
and you call me "stupid"....

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
After reading many posts by dv8, and basing my opinion on her posts by my many years as a neurosurgeon, it is clear to me that her condition is caused by SFTPS. While she may think it's under control at the moment, I can assure you it almost never is.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
After reading many posts by dv8, and basing my opinion on her posts by my many years as a neurosurgeon, it is clear to me that her condition is caused by SFTPS. While she may think it's under control at the moment, I can assure you it almost never is.

Yes, what the good Doctor said, whatever it is. While i've never heard of a disease/condition with that many letters, I assume that the more letters, the worse it is.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I believe that SFTPS is covered in Sankie 101 and has been proven to be an unattainable goal.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I must agree, Pop is no place to live

:laugh: :laugh: Am I about to learn something?

Madame Kimberley, suggest you could look in south Bayardo area of PP although the lets are normally for longer than a month. Apart hotel Lomar is ok but no pool. There is also Jardin Suizo (no pool) & Portofino. Beach is ok but sea isn't.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
Just curiouse as to how clean the water is in Sosua bay,Where is the crap going? As far as I know Sosua doesn't have a sewage treatment plant.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Just curiouse as to how clean the water is in Sosua bay,Where is the crap going? As far as I know Sosua doesn't have a sewage treatment plant.
I don't know where the treatment plant is, but we are definitely hooked up to the city's "black water" piping system.
The bay is known to have super clean water.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would not joke about my alleged neurological problems. i've already had brain scan and xrays recently, will see doctor again soon.
wouldn't it be grand if i really had a tumor?

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Pueto Plata Beach Resort on the Malecon in PP has what you are looking for 1000 pesos a night, pool, on ocean, AC, hot water, secure, near restaurants, not fancy but I look at it as a "going to the cottage lifestyle with maid service".

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i LIVE here.
no hot water, unless you are lucky enough to be in the building with working solar panels; A/C yes, if there is power; communal pool yes, in fact so communal that you will not know who exactly ****es in there; ocean view i do not sdvise as ocean view buildings get flooded with every rain and now start to rot; secure, sure.

globalmike295

On Vacation
Jul 11, 2006

I did recognize fecal matter in Sosua bay, and that's why I initiated The Sosua bay beach clean-up effort .

With no takers I might ad.