Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
Hi, im Arkadiy from California and i am completely new to the forums. I am 20 and moving to DR tomorrow morning. If any of you wanna kick it and drink, im always down. I have a few questions:

1. I heard the weed situation is crappy. confirm/deny? should i just not even touch it? what about other drugs?

2. I want to get an angry guard dog for my house. where do i find one?

3. Not too important, but will be looking into buying a car.

4. whats the best way to hook up with the locals? bars, discos, etc? how easy is it? im sick of american girls

5. poker and gambling. any good games?
thank you all so much.

rkd

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios mio......

You, my "friend" are UP/DOWN for a rude awakening!!.

Btw: If you don't like the weed, try oregano. At least you will smell better!.

What type of "homework" did you do before relocating over there?.

I mean, I don't think we can help you much since you are asking these questions ONE DAY before relocating.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Which city or town? .. I think you need to just walk down the street. The locals will hook up with you :laugh: Just like the mosquitos .. Fresh Meat Ahah!

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
well i have friends there so im not worried. plus i already have a condo and a job, so i think im set. what is oregano, am i missing a joke?

what about the dog? this is my number 1 concern, i want a dog really bad

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If This Guy is "For Real" This Is Going To Be F_U_N!

I for one can't wait!
Lets take bets on how long before this guy is Arrested,deported,or killed!
Cris Colon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
three questions

who the hell are you
who the hell do you think you are
and who the hell asked for your opinion

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Jajajajajajaja!!.

I for one can't wait!
Lets take bets on how long before this guy is Arrested,deported,or killed!
Cris Colon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc
Now that's funny!!.

For a second I thought it was DR1's "joke" posting but now I see that this guy is for real.

Ohh man, this guy doesn't know what awaits him....

May God (and the "great" Dominican police) have mercy on his soul!!!!.

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
wait, are you guys like ****ing with me or what?

im really moving. i got a job, i bought a condo, what the hell else am i supposed to do?/

after lapd the police don't phase me believe me. plus don't they like take american money and stuff??

you guys make it sound like im moving to compton. someone please reply without trolling or sarcasm. thank you.

ojorgensen

May 8, 2007
Hmmm, Really?

three questions

who the hell are you
who the hell do you think you are
and who the hell asked for your opinion

OK, I have been surfing these forums for a couple of weeks now and I hadn't really decided if I was going to write anything. BUT then this gem came along....

YOU asked for their opinions!!! Or did you forget what you were doing here in the first place?!? They may come across as not being serious, but if you read other posts here on DR1 you will find that they are only telling you something that you might need to hear. It is too late to do anything about it, but try to grow up a little bit before you reach your new home, you could be looking at some serious trouble if you don't check your attitude at the airport!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
All is well in paradise,

Except for this part.
I heard the weed situation is crappy. confirm/deny? should i just not even touch it? what about other drugs?
Think Midnight Express, only they don't feed you.
If you cannot be happy substituting drugs with fine rum & women, then sell the condo and dump the job.
You will land up in jail, FOR SURE !
It's not "if", it's "when".

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
im at a loss at what i did to catch so much grief. i may not be prepared, but ive made the decision to start a new life, it's too late to go back on that

i am perfectly fine with substituting weed with women. no problems there, just wanted accurate info.

i asked for opinions, not trolling. most of the replies are pure troll replies.

thanks to everyone that contributed, i really really appreciate it. anyone ever bought a dog in dr? is it difficult?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
im at a loss at what i did to catch so much grief. i may not be prepared, but ive made the decision to start a new life, it's too late to go back on that

i am perfectly fine with substituting weed with women. no problems there, just wanted accurate info.

thanks to everyone that contributed, i really really appreciate it. anyone ever bought a dog in dr? is it difficult?
What you perceived as grief is just posters freaked out that you already own a condo, yet didn't know about the drug situation.
No matter.
Here we go.
It's real easy to get a dog.
It's real easy to meet people too, depending on where, so that's the next question.
Where's your condo and where will you be working?

PS: If you're in this area, we do have a good contact in Moca for decent deals on good cars.
Just a matter of going down there and finding what you like.

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
i knew about the drug situation, just wanted to double check cuz im an addict.. no worries.

i will be living not far from puerto plato, somewhere between sosoa and PP. I won't need a car at first, but later on i will PM you. thakns a lot, and any other useful info would be greatly appreciated.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Aqui te va'.....

Ok buddy, you are NOT reading between the lines so here it goes:

If the police find/see you smoking weed in the DR, BEFORE they take you to prison, they WILL beat the hell out of you.

Actually, they WILL kick your axx when they catch you smoking it, they WILL kick your axx en route to the precinct, they WILL kick your axx while at the precinct, they WILL kick your axx en route to prison and then, while in prison, you WILL probably get your axx kicked every day. AND that is not including the 20 guys making you their girlfriend, if you know what I mean!!.

Now, there's a thread where people are talking about dogs. Go to the "Living Forum" and look for the "Does anyone have a would-be Daddy Labador (sic)......" thread. Someone there can probably help you.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Thanks for helping out Rocky. I lost it there for a moment.
No, I'm not a troll :laugh:.

Yes, they take like american money and stuff. They take it and take it and take it. Oh man, someone, save me from myself. The devil in the form of Cris Colon is sitting on my shoulder making me do these things!

Back to facts .. OK OK ...

bought a condo?
want to buy a dog?
has a job already?
has given up weed for women.

Yes, yes, dogs are available. What dog would you like?
Alternative lifestyles are available. What lifestyle would you like?

Last edited:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Now, there's a thread where people are talking about dogs. Go to the "Living Forum" and look for the "Does anyone have a would-be Daddy Labador (sic)......" thread. Someone there can probably help you.

But someone better tell this guy that Labradors are not ferocious guard dogs, worst damage they might do is lick you to death!!! ;)

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
This guy is a sock puppet. I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't the muscle guy that liked to pose. Amazing how muscle guy turned into an addict.

caligreen420

May 18, 2007
Im not looking for a labrador, i need a doberman or something.

Lifestyle.....well im looking to work, party, drink meet women and surf and do sports as much as humanly possible. i also want to meet americans and europeans. im very open to suggestions about anything and everything, so please tell me something good. Lastly, i am extremely excited about moving to DR!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.