Flights in DR

elmojito

Jun 1, 2006
Hey guys, just found this neat site that sells flights within DR and to Haiti.

The address of the site is Caribbean Flights - Flights to Caribbean

I used it personally for my flight from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana. Very quick process, you can make a booking online, get e-ticket and fly. Hope that will be helpful for anyone that wants to fly within the country.

Seems like they have flights from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata, Santo Domingo to Punta Cana, Santo Domingo to Samana and Santo Domingo to Port-au-Prince (Haiti).

Happy travels.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Forget it................

............the site is useless..............don't waste your time............:surprised

bklantzy

Jul 11, 2007
updated inter DR flights

Does anyone have any updated info on how to fly within the DR, specifically from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata? It seems that everything I find is pre Air Santo Domingo going out of business. Thanks

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
I just don't Know...

While I appreciate your providing the link to the website, It really does seem useless -I could not find anything useful.

Does anyone know if you can fly from SDQ to POP? - I am going to be in SD from 2 weeks and want to take a 2 day trip to Sosua but really don't think I want to ride in a van/bus for 4 hours.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Take note that from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo you will be flying into La Isabela Airport, from where you will have to pay about RD$800 for a taxi to get into the city. That airport is about half an hour drive from the city, takes about as long as flying into Las Americas, from where the cost is about the same to get into the city. If you are two, it will cost you less to take a Punta Cana taxi into the city. Note the fare from Punta Cana to Santo Domingo is US$99 each person (not sure that includes the taxes). The rate for the taxi is US$150 and US$180 return. And you can try and negotiate so the taxi driver makes a stop or two on the way.