Looking for Italians

L

LarrySpencer

Hello everyone. I'm looking for all the Italians in the Dominican Republic. What area is most densely populated with Italians, and how many live in the Santo Domingo Area. Please help.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I met an Italian family when I was in Santo Domingo - very nice people. I am going back there this week and can ask them if they know of any others or interested in meeting. Are you Italian?

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
tutti pazzo!

Hello everyone. I'm looking for all the Italians in the Dominican Republic. What area is most densely populated with Italians, and how many live in the Santo Domingo Area. Please help.

Hey, che cosa l'inferno che desiderate da noi? voi che osservate
per uccidere qualcuno? pasta di bisogno? Capisca una cosa, noi ?
venuto qui provare ad ottenere via dalla gente giusta come voi.
Lascili soli oppure. Ottengala?:paranoid:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Hey, che cosa l'inferno che desiderate da noi? voi che osservate
per uccidere qualcuno? pasta di bisogno? Capisca una cosa, noi ?
venuto qui provare ad ottenere via dalla gente giusta come voi.
Lascili soli oppure. Ottengala?:paranoid:

LarrySpencer

I would definitely hire this guy.

L

LarrySpencer

Why would I want to know about the Italian population? Well, that's really quite simple. I work for a company in Zona Franca San Isidro and we are looking for people who speak Italian and English to support one of our clients.

We haven't had much luck with the ad we placed in the Listin Diario, so I thought I would do a little informal research to see just how many Italians actually lived in the area.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ahhh, well if I lived there full time I'd take you up on the offer.
You might give Mara a call at Hotel Flor di Loto 809-526-1146.
Explain yourself and what you are looking for and she may be able to offer some assistance.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
do you hire english speaking with no italian? computer savy here...but more graphics stuff rather than HW techie stuff.

L

LarrySpencer

do you hire english speaking with no italian? computer savy here...but more graphics stuff rather than HW techie stuff.

Sure we do. If you are interested, you can come by....Rococo Investments: Zona Franca San Isidro, Km. 17 Autopista San Isidro (Just off Las Americas), Santo Domingo Este. (809) 728-4500 X3022.

You can contact our HR department by calling Luisana Perez, or email her at lperez@resultstel.com. We have other projects too and more on the way!