Job Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeates67

Feb 14, 2007
I have a strange request. We are moving, I hope to DR very soon. We have a problem though. My step sons father is hapy for us to take his son, my step son to DR but is worried about the employment situation there. I am starting an ebusiness but he isnt happy with that. I personally think it's going to be a hit.
Anyway, we were wondering whether we could get a job offer from a kind expat which would alay his fears?
We are moving to the North Coast so from that area would be great.
Thanks.

skeates67

Feb 14, 2007
Sorry to be a little unclear. Im not actually looking for a job. Im looking for a job offer, something to show his dad. Do you get my drift?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
So if I offer him a job as an astronaut or an underwater TIG welder, his dad will be cool with that? How can anyone offer him a bogus job if they have no idea of his skills?

Do you get my drift.......

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Besides age and skills, what you want is for some stranger to help a kid to lie to his dad. What if things don't go well and dad finds out?. He sure won't feel better then. He will feel betrayed and his trust in his kid will be eroded.

Not a good idea!

skeates67

Feb 14, 2007
OK,OK very funny. It was just a though. And yes I agree perhaps it was ill conceived. Lets draw a line through this and pretend it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.