EL SUCIO de ME-ROD!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Did anyone see el sucio de Me-Rod and that play yesterday against the Red Sox???

You have got to admit...the man is a total axxhole!!!!!!

Anyone care to comment???

Mrs. MQ

C

Chip00

Did anyone see el sucio de Me-Rod and that play yesterday against the Red Sox???

You have got to admit...the man is a total axxhole!!!!!!

Anyone care to comment???

Mrs. MQ

I didn't see it but pay attention to any runner in the majors from first advancing to second and if they are trying to break up a double play they typically slide on the same side of the base as the second basemen has tagged feet and spike first - this is what they are taught to do.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Not just the majors but baseball in general. I believe it's even taught in that sport which is baseball's girly sister.

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
I see, that you noticed it too, man i have never seen a guy like "a-fuku".
The cheap trick this guy want to do in plain view, that why this guy never going to win anything (a championship).

anyhoo, i don't like the the MFY.

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
I missed it, Mrs MQ. What happened?

What happen was, after he slide onto second base, he went after that little guy and hit him with his body and arm after the play was finished. This guy is dirty plain and simple. I can understand he want to win at all cost but not like that.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
That's exactly it, Tony...

You can watch ESPN...that's all they were showing this morning...

I understand a player trying to stop the double play...but NOT this way...Plain and simple, Me-Rod is dirty...he just went after the guy...

I hope he gets drilled by Schilling tonight...I want to see him get hurt...seriously!!! He doesn't deserve ANY respect...no matter how many homeruns he hits...he's a dirty bastard!!!

Did I say again how much I despise the MFY???? :(:(:(

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
I hope he gets drilled by Schilling tonight...I want to see him get hurt...seriously!!! :(:(:(

The Kid has met you, young lady, and he has read many a post by you, and he doesn't think you mean what you say when you say what you said. Now, miguel?tico may harbor such vitriolic hatred towards players, but not you, baby.

Besides, Me-Rod is a distant relative of The Kid, and he'd hate to see Alex get seriously injured.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I just meant I want to SERIOUSLY see him get hurt...NOT for him to get seriously hurt...

Sorry, kid...(NOW I know who you are!!! ;) ) maybe I didn't express myself right...

Of course, me being the Miami Nice MQ that I still am, would never wish anything serious to anyone...not even sankiefied fools!!! :):):)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i saw the play..typical baseball, nothing dirty about it..it the Sucks vs the Stank-ees.....

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
"A-Rod will get a little chin music tonight. This guy just does not get it."

Ok, people, we're talking about Manny, not Alex. Right??

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
It is what it is.

Kyle...give me a break...NOTHING typical about that play in baseball...maybe TYPICAL ME-ROD... :(
It's perhaps a bit refreshing to see MeRod doing something team oriented as opposed to "me" oriented.

I wouldn't expect the same play from most players - Jeter is an example that comes to mind. Most would do their best to break up the DP, but in a more sporting way. MeRod's executed more bush-league tactics than anyone I can possibly recall, but being in the spotlight as he is, everything he does (and doesn't) is magnified.

If MeRod was still at SS, I'm sure there'd be an incident in some of the remaining Saaaaaaaaaaawx/MFY matchups.

It seems silly to say, but it ain't easy being MeRod.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
The saga continues...how's this for being in the 'spotlight'????

I love this quote from there:

it's been one thing after another with A-Rod, who has yet to prove to any team he's a winning ballplayer when it counts

MQ

Sorry, guys...for some reason the link I tried to post doesn't come up...and now I can't find the article...I'll post it again as soon as I do...

Last edited: