Sankie free forum?

DanaP

May 23, 2007
Hola!

Do sankie helpers possibly read this forum and inform them of any threads involving them?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
would it matter ? NO !!! sankie stories are good for bizness :laugh: as silly as it sounds, some women will seek out these sankies on their next trip....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
:ermm:
would it matter ? NO !!! sankie stories are good for bizness :laugh: as silly as it sounds, some women will seek out these sankies on their next trip....

silly???? so its silly that guys seek out "the ladies" when they are out there.

why is it silly for women to do it, the women that do it must know what they are getting into. :ermm:

DanaP

May 23, 2007
ruin the game

I am just cooking up a out-sankie my sankie idea & wouldn't want to ruin my game by revealing myself!! :)

nothing mean spirited or anything just want to continue 'our' fun

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Yes the sankies are reading these forums... ...we read them so to know how to con the foreign girls better.... ...uhm... ....I mean they read them :p

DanaP

May 23, 2007
love it!

hahahahhaah uruguayo, it's the sanky blanky!! I think I might actually be able to be the anti-sankie or something (haven't quite figured out the name yet). the hot white girl that pulls one over on the sankies.....what exactly i want i haven't quite figured out yet though. many nights out dancing? aerobic nights at the cabana? just the massive ego-boost that comes with such attentions? Since I suspect that my profit margin may have it's limitations........

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Doesn't matter, there is nothing you can get out of a sankie (I'm talking material). If they don't con you there's another plane coming in! They couldn't care less about this forum.

mariainspain

May 12, 2007
can they read ?????

i have never actually met one and dont wish too but if they are so bad as some say i would be surprised if they can read the forums, let alone figure out a computer ??!!!????

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I am just cooking up a out-sankie my sankie idea & wouldn't want to ruin my game by revealing myself!! :)

nothing mean spirited or anything just want to continue 'our' fun

Not sure what the OP is trying to pull or what she wants to say but may I suggest you forget this little scheme you seem to be cooking up, it could be dangerous to your heath. They are way better at it than you and word of mouth travels faster than what's on the internet. ;)

If you want to dance then go ahead and have some fun. Remember it's not your country and jail is no picnic.

DanaP

May 23, 2007
whoa!

jail!! What do you think i might be cooking-up?!! I suspect you might be taking my idea much farther than me! again, just want to the fun to continue....

you did scare me for a sec there though!

d

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
jail!! What do you think i might be cooking-up?!! I suspect you might be taking my idea much farther than me! again, just want to the fun to continue....

you did scare me for a sec there though!

d

what fun are you talking about? What is your idea of fun?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
:ermm:

silly???? so its silly that guys seek out "the ladies" when they are out there.

why is it silly for women to do it, the women that do it must know what they are getting into. :ermm:

what i mean is some women read the stories and stay at the particular hotel where the sankie is located and don't care. now men may do the same, i wouldn't know. i would never "seek" out a woman that everyone's been talking about on a forum. that's kind of fowl:ermm:

Sharon Ann

Mar 1, 2007
Sankie????

OKAY, WHAT DOES SANKIE REALLY MEAN?????

I am new to the forum and am very interested in the sankie update and believe I have had my encounters with one, two or even three.
I guess I was had!!

But what is the actually meaning of a Sankie. It seems to me they are basicly male prostitude, and will con any women they can for a

BUCK OR A ____bunny:

This seems to have become an acceptable way of survivial for some men int the DR. Of course such behavior is reinforced by their many opportunities to meet vulnerable women, like me. Or women who are just out there to have a good time and do not mind spending money to do so.

I just know how it feels when you believe a Dominican man loves you and is honest and find out he is I guess what you call a sankie. It hurts alot!!! because you love him.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think you have a very good idea by the sounds of it.

Sankie = con artist, gigolo, scammers. And please don't put all Dominican men in this category. Sankies are sankies are sankies and if you have those qualities you go hunting where you can find prey ;) In other words where there is an abundance of tourist. Bus loads of them coming in every week. ;)

More info here http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/22744-articles-threads-about-sankies.html

vegasdiva

Dec 2, 2006
don?t be fooled

Can sankies read?? I think they are too busy conning to be bothered.

I?m sure you already know, there are sankies who not only can read, they have computers. And they are out there drumming up business on all sorts of web sites and chat groups.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i have a friend (a sankie) (no hotel mentioned) that does read this forum. he tells me it's like stealing candy from a baby. i will say he is a north coast sankie....

Sharon Ann

Mar 1, 2007
Thanks for Sankie info.
Yes I guess I already do know what a Sankie is.
I just never heard that actually term used until this site. Don't worry I believe there are some good, honest Dominican men out there, I just haven;t had the opportunity to meet one.
Well these guys have a real shallow existence and I do believe what goes around comes around.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Kyle what's his point of reading this forum? I'm not sure I understand.

Yes, Vegasdiva many can read but many are illiterate. They will have other people write their victims for them.