Re: Ohhh susie q......

S

susie q

Re: Ohhh susie q......

the dictionary definition of the word "exploitation" is "the selfish utilization of something" or simply to use something for one's own gain. This use ignores the wellbeing of the object used, since the profit gained by use of this object may be at the detriment of used object. Now there is all kinds of exploitation going on and a lot of people exploit others for one reason or another. In fact it may be said that it is a natural tendency of humans to be exploitative...to try to get something for nothing, or at least having to pay the minimum possible in return. Prostitution can be said to be a mutual exploitation, but it cannot be said that it is not exploitation. The thing that is avoided in exploitation is caring for the well being of the object exploited. Many people are so used to a culture of mutual exploitation that they don't know anything else and so participate in it thinking that is all there is. That is sooo sad. Others who have experienced loving relationships tend to reject exploitation either by others or as a tool that they use. Some live in a "dog eat dog" type of lifestyle and tend then to associate with others of the same creed. It may seem that this is the most "successful" lifestyle as others who are more cooperative in style are eaten up by the dogs. The DR has had a long history of being exploited by outsiders who have come in and made it their haven. I am glad that Maas was arrested with his nasty bunch, and that Jackson was arrested with his nasty bunch. It is sad to see that so many on this site defend these dogs and show themselves to be of the same ilk. The DR has to establish some priorities...will it do just about anything for money? or will it establish a reputation of integrity. I vote for poor but honest and upright. Get these dogs out. Elections are in two weeks. I hope they elect the one with the most integrity.