Spanish in Santiago

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Is there a Spanish speaking school for Adults in Santiago Any ADVISE ?

I assume that you want to learn spanish. I recommend American Language Partnership Institute in Santiago. I studied for a month there in August of last year and I can testify to the effectiveness of their teaching method. In addition, the staff is very friendly and are good contacts to have in Santiago. The owner even helped a friend of mine find an apartment there this year.

It also helps that the school is in Santiago. There isn't much of a tourist industry there, so spanish is pretty much the only language that you will hear. Therefore, you will be forced to speak it everyday.

The link is American Language Partnership International

Nos vemos despues.

Vince.

NYWELSH

Sep 16, 2004
Thanks

I will be liveing there for 4 months i have acomidation do you know of any day schools i can go to thanks for your help

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I would suggest Berlitz, located on Ave. Estrella Sadhal?, across the street from the Government office building (Hualcalito), and close to the corner of 27 de Febrero.

The PUCMM also has a Spanish for Foreigners Program.

I have visited ALPI facilities on San Luis street. Not my cup of tea, frankly.
There are several other places where you can get personal attention at a much better price...

After all, this is pretty much a "total immersion" situation until you find a gal that speaks English.

Go for it.

HB

NYWELSH

Sep 16, 2004
Hillbilly

What other "better more personal do you have and prices" can you pm me