Dominican singer

dessy

Jun 3, 2007
I really enjoyed reading all of your posts! I learned a lot and I have a little story to tell, too.

Me and my roommate recently went on a vacation in Cancun, Mexico. We are Bulgarian but we reside in the US. We were going to the same salsa club every night, since everything else was way too American and we just wanted to feel like we're in Mexico. There was a Dominican band singing in this place and we really enjoyed them. The second time we went to the club there was a new dominicano singing who turned out to be the band leader. I noticed he was constantly looking and smiling at me and I thought he was really attractive so I was doing the same. Unfortunately, after a while I also noticed he had a girl waiting for him...

I've had experience with latino guys and I learned the hard way that they all are jugadores y mentirosos so I just stopped looking back and continued having fun dancing. After a while one of the band members approached me and gave me the phone number of the guy I liked. I took it but never called...
How can you have a girl waiting for you and give your number to someone you haven't even talked to?

Anyway, we went there again on our last night in Cancun. This time there was no girl waiting... The same band member came up to me and asked me why I didn't call S. (the jugador). I went outside and S. was there... We started talking... When he found out I was leaving the next day he said "Mami, don't do this to me, stay at least for a day more!" He seemed really irritated that we had guys on our table (what an asshole!) Anyway, I really enjoyed talking to him and since it was my last night I didn't really care. After he finished singing we went to the beach and I hate to admit had sex... I know! That was not very smart but I figured I am never going to see him again. Well, we spent some time just lying and talking on the beach and before he left he gave me the bracelet he was wearing which said "Dominican Republic." He said that it was nothing but he wanted me to have something from him.

I am back now but we text message back and forth all the time. He says he wants me to go and he would buy my ticket and everything. He also said he wants to visit me in the US. I know he's been here many time before...
I don't think he really wants to see me that much after just a night. I am not stupid and I know how it works but I wonder.....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
WARNING!!! low wattage bulb in the pack

Hahahahaha!!! you got sankified (sic?) in Mexico by a Dominican sankie, hahahahaha!!!!

Since your goal was to be sankified, why not with a Mexican sankie? I'd say this one's a really low wattage bulb. :bunny:

To quote Miguel, "Where do they find these people? ... insanity"

P.S. Welcome to DR1 and keep posting ... thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
I don't think he really wants to see me that much after just a night. I am not stupid and I know how it works but I wonder.....
Don't underestimate yourself. Maybe it really is just that good.:cheeky:

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
I have a little story to tell you we went to the beach and I hate to admit had sex... I know! That was not very smart but I figured I am never going to see him again. Well, we spent some time just lying and talking on the beach and before he left he gave me the bracelet he was wearing which said "Dominican Republic." He said that it was nothing but he wanted me to have something from him.
:bunny:Yea AIDS sex on the beach:eek:

dessy

Jun 3, 2007
Dominican Boy, that's messed up what you just said!

ShadInToronto, ""Where do they find these people? ... insanity"" I was not looking to find anything! It just happened. I guess I just needed you guys to give me a wake up call :)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
You werent "looking" but IT found you! A wake up call after the fact...oh yeah, really helpful...you need a bunch of strangers do give you a reality check??
Oh btw, did someone hold a gun at your head and TELL you to "do it"??

dessy

Jun 3, 2007
Hey, I did not say I didn't want it. What I needed a wake up call for was the "sankie" issue. I've never been exposed to dominicanos and I had no idea what's going on.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Why must he be a Sankie? I don't think he is in this case...A player? Yes, a Sankie, doesn't appear to be so. If he can already travel then he doesn't need her to get him a visa / ticket. He hasn't asked her for money or anything, so I fail to see how he's a sankie. I think you guys are too quick to use the word sankie for anything that involves a Dominican and a foreigner.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Why must he be a Sankie? I don't think he is in this case...A player? Yes, a Sankie, doesn't appear to be so. If he can already travel then he doesn't need her to get him a visa / ticket. He hasn't asked her for money or anything, so I fail to see how he's a sankie. I think you guys are too quick to use the word sankie for anything that involves a Dominican and a foreigner.

Domincans don't need a visa to go to Mexico.

To the OP, I hope you used protection. If not, you should get yourself checked out.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
La pura verdad!.

You are absolutely correctomundo.

This is about a "player" and a horny woman who was "going to get some at any cost, no matter what or where and no darn girl of his was going to stand in her way"!!.

Ohhhh the "Ripio" power!!.

dessy

Jun 3, 2007
And she trumpetted about it on DR1.

That's good.
Next please.

m'frog

I didn't trumpetted it. I just wanted to share, that's what this forum is about, right? Different experiences! Oh, and don't judge how "horny" I was because you haven't even met me to say anything like that! I wasn't horny, I just really liked him and since it was my last day in Cancun, I thought I should live the moment to the fullest!