iberostar costa dorada TV channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letmein

Jun 3, 2007
hello everyone,
i am new to this forum and hope you can help me..........do you know what english speaking tv channels are available at ICD hotel? also i have already booked my holiday for 2008 to Gran Ventana hotel and would also be grateful if anyone knows TV channels are available there?.......please dont think i am unsociable but like to watch an hour or so of TV before i go to sleep:tired:

thanks
letmein xxx

Feb 7, 2007
You most LIKELY (without warranty) will get ABC, NBC, CBS, as most resorts AND city hotels in DR carry those channels.

You may also get, according to resort you stay at, TBS, WGN, USA, SCIFI.
Also, you may see one or all of the following channels, which are marketed in Latin America, with Spanish subtitles but (mostly) English language voice:
TNT LA, CANAL FOX, FOX LIFE, FX, WB - WARNER CHANNEL, S - SONY TV, AXN, HBO, CINEMAX, CINECANAL, THE FILM ZONE, UNIVERSAL, A&E LA, PEOPLE & ARTS, TRAVEL & LIVING, ANIMAL PLANET.
HOME & HEALTH, HISTORY, DISCOVERY, and NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC are mainly in Spanish but sometimes have English voice with Spanish subtitles. Now, which (if any) of the LA-bound channels your AI resort carry, I don't know. I know for example, RIU in Punta Cana carries an entire local cable company lineup. On the other hand, some hotels carry just a few channels.

I hope this gives you some hope to see the light at the end of tunnel. You certainly won't be left without SOME English language TV.

letmein

Jun 3, 2007
iberostar costa dorada tv channels

Thanks Rubio Huey,

i was beginning to think i wouldnt get a reply, i havent been to DR before and although it says cable TV you never know what channels there are but hopefully there will be a couple of the above at least :bunny:

letmein x

Status
Not open for further replies.