4GB Memory Key or Flash Drive Needed

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
A friend of mine urgently needs a 4GB Memory Key or Flash Drive. We have tried Omega in Santiago, but they don't have (we're actually in Sosua). Failing that, 2 x 2GB's would suffice. Does anybody have any suggestions as to where we maybe able to locate one asap.

Many Thanks

C

Chip00

A friend of mine urgently needs a 4GB Memory Key or Flash Drive. We have tried Omega in Santiago, but they don't have (we're actually in Sosua). Failing that, 2 x 2GB's would suffice. Does anybody have any suggestions as to where we maybe able to locate one asap.

Many Thanks

Radio Shack has them and maybe Prodacom. Expect to pay to two three times the price as to what you can get online in the States. You can probably save US40 to 50 if you buy it online and have it mailed to you via "Business Mail" or "EPS".

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

Many Thanks
Did you try the computer shop in the plaza behind Baylie's?
Also I saw them at Plaza Lama in STGO.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Sharlene,

Sorry to go off topic. Could you please send me your correct phone no. I have been trying to call you regarding the book but the person answering that number says she doesn't know you.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Problem solved.
Sharlene located it at Ceducomp in Sosua for $2,100 pesos.
Decent price for this country, for a 4 gigger.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
But, did she sent PIB the phone number??????????

Good to know: That is a good price. I paid $43 for 2 gigs a year or so ago...plus mailing and EPS..

HB

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
Thanks to everyone for the info and to Marco for sorting it for me. We've now gone and bought it. My friend had been quoted 3000 pesos plus at places that could order it, but she really needed it today.

Pib I'll PM you, I've given you the wrong phone number, sorry!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
2 gig costs 15.99 dollars in atlanta (microcenter).
AZB
Ah.. The wonders of cheap electronics in North America.
If it weren't for that and the fact that they can grow blueberries, I would have no use for that whole continent.
Then again, 16 bucks times two, (assuming the bargain brand in Atlanta is as good as the one Sharlene bought) plus tax, that might work out to 35 bucks, half the price paid here, once again assuming same quality, and Atlanta's far far away.

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
As a matter of interest. I paid ?17.50p for a Samsung 4g a few weeks ago, not a bad price for the UK