Vitamin shop in santo domingo?

incredible

Jul 9, 2006
My friend is having a tummy tuck and lipo surgery this week.

Anybody know the best Vitamin shop in santo domingo and what is the strongest pain killer in the DR. I hear that percocet is not permitted here is that true?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
By vitamin shop do you mean a place like GNC? There are several branches around the city, usually in malls like Bella Vista and Plaza Andalucia.

Check their store locator: GNC - About Us

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
My friend is having a tummy tuck and lipo surgery this week.

Anybody know the best Vitamin shop in santo domingo and what is the strongest pain killer in the DR. I hear that percocet is not permitted here is that true?

Just wanted to let you know that I do not condone self-medication. However, knowing the difficulty in obtaining pain medication for legitimate medical purposes, due to the strict controls imposed by government illicit drug interdiction authorities (i.e. DEA, DNCD), by lumping bona fide pain medication together with illicit recreational psychoactive drugs, there are friendly pharmacists and druggists out there who are willing to provide you pain medication, such as oxycodone, and they will take care ex post facto the requiered paperwork...

vegasdiva

Dec 2, 2006
I'm curious . . . don't doctors (the one doing the surgery) prescribe meds. in the DR? I'm guessing your friend might need antibiotics, too. Or is the friend coming from another country post-surgery to recover and the pharmacies don't accept foreign prescriptions?

Last edited: