Constructions in the Marien Coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

barhouch03

Oct 16, 2006
Hi All,

Did someone hear about the constructions going on in the Marien Coral (Marien Oasis) these weeks? apparently they are building 200 new rooms and I was wondering if this is gonna affect my stay there?

Many thanks,

Y.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i would have hoped they would fix up the other beat-up rooms first. :ermm:

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
The ?new? Oasis Marien

Hola guys/gals,

I wondering to have more infos about the refurbishing they are doing at the former Coral Marien. If anyone have pics it will be very kind to place them in this forum or in the tripadvisor reviews (candid user photos).
Any other major changes or plans..?

Be there next november

Holacanada from Quebec city

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
The new area will be called the Grand Oasis Marien and I have it from a unimpeachable source that "The Grand Marien opening is an addition of about 200 rooms which will be 5 stars, an additional restaurant and bar and some other upgrades".

Gregg

amcomets

Jun 1, 2007
I am going to Marien Coral in 4 weeks. I have spoken to the travel agent today who informs me that they are doing construction work through to December. This involves the childrens swimming pool (closed now), the childrens park, also closed, the mini golf has gone and the tennis courts have gone. The hotel say the work begins at 9am till 6pm and the site is screened off. The noise disruption is supposed to be minimal!!! Can't see how myself when they are building 200 new rooms!!!! They are housing guests as far away from the site as possible but this is not guarenteed!!! So much for my relaxing holiday. We booked this one specifically because it had facilities for my 5 year old. Looks like we may be disappointed.

Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.