Apartments for weekly rental

1Americano

Is there any one who knows of any apartments for weekly rental in Sosua, Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata. I would prefer to rent an apartment for 2 weeks as opposed to staying in a hotel during my stay. It doesn't matter which city it's in, as I am flexible. Thanks for any help anybody can give me.

P

Puerto Plata Vacations

We have brand new aparts. In Pto.Pta Wkly.Rentals

We have weekly rentals availabale In Puerto Plata a 3 minute walk to the Ocean a 5 minute bus ride to the Famous Playa Dorada Hotels, a 5 minute bus ride to towne for shopping and all your entertainment....Aparts. have hot water, fridge, stove, cable tv. very good security...These are large......... deluxe.. .studio ...Aparts....with free airport pick up!.....All this and more for only $ 200 per week....Email me to-day for pictures and availabilty ....Longer term discounts cooper.l@codetel.net.do

G

Greg

If you are looking in the Sosua/Cabarete area, I would recommend using Sosua Central Rental, 571-3648 or sosua.c.r@codetel.net.do
The speak English, German and Spanish and have a large listing of condos, apts, houses for rent.
Good luck!

R

Roxanne Hall

Re: Apartments for rent

Hello. I'm looking for info on renting an apartment in Sosua for this upcoming for October throughout April. Any info??????