Palo music and videos

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
Hey everyone I want to download some palo songs and maybe some palo videos. This music has alwasy fascinated me...it's very strong and representative of Dominican culture and history. Please let me know i any of you have any songs/videos or if any of you know where I can find some...or the name of some so I download them on Ares/Limewire/whatever. Thanks, peace...

(or if any of you know where I can buy some good-quality low-priced cds/videos in Santiago, preferably close to the city...)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
very simple...

Youtube - type in palo music or los palos

as far as artist i don't really know. i have 15 mp3s of palo musica and they only say palo1 through palo15.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
m?sica de palos

About a month ago I uploaded to YouTube a short clip of a salve song played with palos at a fiesta in a community by the name of El Cap?, south of San Juan de la Maguana. The original video is about 1 hour long on miniDV format. This clip was created as a test. I have filmed dozens of miniDV disks of fiesta de palos music. The below clip has already been viewed about 400 times. The link is:

YouTube

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
very simple...

Youtube - type in palo music or los palos

as far as artist i don't really know. i have 15 mp3s of palo musica and they only say palo1 through palo15.

Hey I just found a lot of songs doing that thanks alot, this thread can closed now, peace.