Dr what to bring to sell!!

NYWELSH

Sep 16, 2004
lAPTOPS DIGITAL Camera's? I am moveing to DR in 3 weeks what should i bring to sell? DELL LAPTOPS ? what is in need over there thanks !

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
interesting question

lAPTOPS DIGITAL Camera's? I am moveing to DR in 3 weeks what should i bring to sell? DELL LAPTOPS ? what is in need over there thanks !

Now with DR-CAFTA, can we bring in two suitcases full of things to sell? What would be the best things? Of course where and how to sell would help.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
what do your customers want? that is what you bring to sell................laptops are great.........................1 in 10,000 dominicans can afford one..............how about rice? Dominicans love rice and it is affordable.............

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I don't know about what to put in your suitcases, but go the Humane Society there, adopt a cute little puppy (the shots are free or at cost) and bring it along - the dominicanas will pay you big money for a cute furball. US$600 to $800 apiece. Enough to recoup your plane ticket.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Tim Horton doughnuts, Miracle Whip, dark chocolate, red licorice, varieties of salad dressings.
These are the items that I miss when in the DR.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
will do

I don't know about what to put in your suitcases, but go the Humane Society there, adopt a cute little puppy (the shots are free or at cost) and bring it along - the dominicanas will pay you big money for a cute furball. US$600 to $800 apiece. Enough to recoup your plane ticket.

How much do they weigh... about two pounds each. I will go to the North Shore Animal League and get fifty (25 for each suitcase)!

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003

"The dominicans will pay you big money..." Que?

B

batich

I am afraid you are a bit confused.

They do not eat dogs!

They eat cats.

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
"Que?" ??

I guess you must hang out in the barrios, where if a dominicano has RD$20k or $30k they buy a motore or finally have their downpayment on a "house".

In the parts of Santo Domingo I know, Dominicans pay these prices for their pets. They do not want to go to NYC or Miami and go through the hassle of buying a dog there and bringing it back themselves, so they will buy them here instead, IF they can find one they like.

Think schnauzer, or Shi Tzu, or whatever - the objective is small, and cute. Humane Society in the US = just about free to the adopted "parent" there. Pure profit here.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Say Bring In A Couple Of New Laptops!

You can sell them here.!
The "DOG" thing is a "Joke"! No Way!
You might sell a "Pure Breed" with AKC "papers" but not just a "Pound Puppr",I will give you a "Cute Furball" whenever you want one!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc