Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dr what to bring to sell!!

lAPTOPS DIGITAL Camera's? I am moveing to DR in 3 weeks what should i bring to sell? DELL LAPTOPS ? what is in need over there thanks !

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NYWELSH View Post
    what is in need over there thanks !
    Electricity and non-corrupt politicos. But there may not be surplus supply available to you...............

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ha HA~

VVVVVVVVVVVVV

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

lAPTOPS DIGITAL Camera's? I am moveing to DR in 3 weeks what should i bring to sell? DELL LAPTOPS ? what is in need over there thanks !
    The customs are waiting for you for the BIG TIP.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default interesting question

Now with DR-CAFTA, can we bring in two suitcases full of things to sell? What would be the best things? Of course where and how to sell would help.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Common sense? Brains?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

what do your customers want? that is what you bring to sell................laptops are great.........................1 in 10,000 dominicans can afford one..............how about rice? Dominicans love rice and it is affordable.............

Retired Ussername
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about what to put in your suitcases, but go the Humane Society there, adopt a cute little puppy (the shots are free or at cost) and bring it along - the dominicanas will pay you big money for a cute furball. US$600 to $800 apiece. Enough to recoup your plane ticket.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim Horton doughnuts, Miracle Whip, dark chocolate, red licorice, varieties of salad dressings.
    These are the items that I miss when in the DR.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default will do

Quote Originally Posted by GringoCArlos View Post
    I don't know about what to put in your suitcases, but go the Humane Society there, adopt a cute little puppy (the shots are free or at cost) and bring it along - the dominicanas will pay you big money for a cute furball. US$600 to $800 apiece. Enough to recoup your plane ticket.
    How much do they weigh... about two pounds each. I will go to the North Shore Animal League and get fifty (25 for each suitcase)!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast