information

Jun 7, 2007
What is the cheapest cost and most direct route to arrive in Georgetown, Guayana from the DR? Is a visa/passport necessary for a Canadian Citizen?

Last edited by a moderator:

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Unless you are travelling from the Dominican Republic, this question does not belong on this forum. Regardless, since you did not state where you are travelling from, we would not have been able to help you in the first place!

Also, if you check out the Visa section on the Canadian governments website, it will tell you all the information you are seeking.

Marlie

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
This board pertains to travel related to the DR. Perhaps try contacting your nearest Guayanese embassy or check online for enty requirements into that country.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
No, I don't think it is wise to assume anything - we get all kinds of questions on here.

There is a poster on the board that has travelled to Guayana from the Dominican Republic. She may not be available for a time, but shoot her a pm anyway .. you may just be lucky. Her user name is Chirimoya.

For visas/passports, what drloca said.

Jun 7, 2007
Thanks Chris for some reasonable assistance, now, as a new entity here, let me ask how would I contact Chirimoya?
To drloca: I wonder why I would ask here? Maybe I have experience with that site and feel it is very difficult for me to navigate it!! This is a forum to ask DR related questions, as I always understood it.
And to Marlie: Isn't going from here to there a DR related question? Is it totally out of order to assume that because an intelligent guy like me posts a short question, that I do not live here? It was put that way in the interest of brevity!! Now that brings up another lite question which is, I thought the moderator's name was Chris?

Chirimoya

do a search putting her name in the Search function then find a post made by her. Click on her name then send an email or private message.

As questioned you should have said you were travelling from the DR, leave nothing to be assumed. Your OP has been edited to meet the forum rules.

Wud