I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT UNIVERSITIES!!

J

Joan L?pez

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ABOUT HOW TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT THE UNIVERSITIES IN D.R. I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY THERE. THANKS.

E

ECH,M.D.

Can you be a little more specific! What would you like to study? and in English or Spanish?

H

Hello

Costs

How much a month is it to attend the best medical university in
Santiago, for tuition...?? Spanish speaking university..

Thanks in advance..

Hello

J

Joan L?pez

ABOUT ELECTRIC TECNIC ENGENEERING

I would like to study electric engeneering in spanish, so I'd like to study the technical part... I guess it is just for 2 and half years. Thank you.

E

ECH, M.D.

Re: Costs

Pontifical Catholic University Madre and Maestra (PUCAMAMA), (located in Santiago, 85 miles from the capital. This is the ONLY Medical School located in Santiago. Tuition is paid PER SEMESTER, not monthly and semesters are usually 15 weeks. The State School (University of Santo Domingo UASD is the cheapest in tuition at $1,200.00) and UNIBE at $3,300.00 is the most expensive) Prices quoted are in dollars and of course subject to be changed. PUCAMAMA is a little less than UNIBE. The instruction is in Spanish.

E

ECH, M.D.

Re: ABOUT ELECTRIC TECNIC ENGENEERING

I gather you would like to study Electrical Engineering. This is out of my field but I will try to make some inquiries for you. I do know they have Civil Engineering in many of the Universities.