My Turn Has Come!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy moon

Oct 2, 2005
:bunny::bunny::bunny::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::laugh::laugh:;)My hubby is coming next week to Canada. I just wanted to know if anyone knows the name of an office in puerto plata where you can purchase a one way ticket for around 500 U.S. dollars. Someone on this forum had told me once before the name of it. I think it was Transat but I am not sure I know one way flights through air Canada are like 1300 thats crazy one way. Well if anyone could help me out that would be great. I just wanna thank everyone on this site for the people who have been of great help to me. Well if I could get a phone number or an address of that office and the name of the company that would be great Thanks See you later from ur CRAZYMOON

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
why don't you try 2 way and booking it in canada... might be cheaper and he doesn't have to return

crazy moon

Oct 2, 2005
doesn't work

You can't book a flight that way it has to be booked from the dominican and for dominican's flighing for the first time they charge double the price. I already talked to my travel agent and everyone else you can think of in the d.r. and hear there is another office in puerto plata but I don't remember the name of it where you can purchase cheaper flights. Crazymoon

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Corolla didn't want to wait to get the cheap flight so paid the fare to Air Canada to get her hubby here ASAP........ I believe in the neighbourhood of $1100. CAN.
So if you know the name or number of one of the tour rep's in PP please PM crazy moon with the info.....

Status
Not open for further replies.