I REALLY cant stop thinking about that chica im in love with

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunAndBuns

Mar 18, 2007
I keep thinking about her smile, her laugh, and her presence...it wont leave my head no matter what...and I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT...IT HURTS SO BAD.
last night I woke up about 6 times covered in sweat with a racing heart and shaking everywhere and each time I woke up I briefly hallucinated the wad of my blanket to be her body sleeping next to me, holding me. I held the blanket still thinking it was her and that I was still in the hotel room off some beautiful beachfront casa at the Dominican Republic...for those very few seconds of delusion, I was the happiest guy on earth. Then I realized that the blanket wasnt responding to me as I petted it, and there was no silky soft skin like I expected...instead it was a cold, hard, rough wad of blanket...I realized then that I was home alone and suffered a terrible bout of depression to the point where I almost cried. I keep having these VIVID flashes of her, I keep smelling her, I keep feeling her, but I cant BE WITH HER... these mood swings are kicking my ass, I keep telling myself...I HAVE TO GO BACK THERE TO SEE HER...I HAVE TO GO TAKE HER TO SAMANA, and rent out a house in the middle of NOWHERE where we can make continious love 24/7 under the sun and moon...
Like I said in my previous posts...I am in love and there's no stopping me from seeing her. The question is...HOW THE FUCCK am I going to cope with this feeling for 3 weeks until next time I see her?
THATS going to HURT me BAD.
Please dont delete this admit/mod...this is my call for help.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Ok, snap out of it, for her sake! You have three weeks, make the most of them. Do cool stuff to tell her about. Holy crap, get a life, for her sake! I mean this all in the kindest way.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Fleetwood Mac's Dreams

Its only right that you should
Play the way you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound
Of your loneliness
Like a heartbeat.. drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had...

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
If it hurts so bad, why don't you just come back and marry that girl ? After all, we only live once...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Your in love with a Hooker?? Assuming you met her on your 3 day romp in Boca Chica, hahahaha. Go For It!!!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...HOW THE FUCCK am I going to cope with this feeling for 3 weeks until next time I see her? THATS going to HURT me BAD....
You should be forewarned that perhaps you're not the only one. If you aren't, the hurt could be worse.

Now, to address your current issue, mosey on down to your local peeler club and enjoy. I have a fondness for the french maid and nurse, but you're free to choose your own. :bunny:

Btw, do you write 'cheap' romance novels?

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
this was kinda funny and cute the first time around...but now its old...and kinda sick and scary sounding. I recommend some profesional help (not kidding).

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I love DR1 on a Sunday afternoon - it's better than a novella, and no commercials.

Ask your cousin to tell the chica to mail you some of her panties to help you through your crisis (but I`m positive she will need some $$ for postage)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I really feel sorry for that girl.

SunAndBuns, take a vacation from DR1, that's my advice.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.