primary school teachers wanted North Coast

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Teachers wanted for k-4 school (2007-2008 school year) on North Coast of Dominican Republic. Bilingual (Spanish/English), native English speakers preferred. Early childhood and elementary level teaching experience preferred. New and recent graduates considered. Send CVs to:
amity.beane@gmail.com

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
I am a primary school teacher and I have got a job in Sosua starting in August this year. All of the private schools are looking for teachers but they require a teaching qualification and experience of the education system. I got the job very easily thanks to my qualifications and the fact that I am English.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
This thread is about positions available in Cabrera. It is for a k-4 grade bilingual school. We are using the Dominican curriculum as well as American curricula. You should have experience in teaching your subject. If you need more information send me a pm.

edguzman

Mar 16, 2007
Hello...my wife teaches autistic children now ,grades 2 thru 5, and is certified in the state of Florida. She not sure about a relocation due to income. How muchcan she expect with her qualification.

ed