Jetski in the sosua Area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
Hi, I would like to do some Jetski in the Sosua/Cabarete area.
But at that time, I didn't find any place renting this.

Do you know where I can rent one ?

Thx

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Not Seen

I've not seen any place to rent them in places mentioned. Not popular here for a number of reasons.

Sep 19, 2005
I was told by a tour operator( IN sosua) who had a jetski parked out in front of his store, that it is illgeal to rent jetskis to non residents( he said tourists, but we know that isnt the proper term) His jetski was his personal toy and left it out front for when he left work. I wanted to rent it for my GF to ride.. and i could not convince him...so you need to buy one or find a friend that will let you use it....

bob

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
interesting answer...
Today one people told me that some accidents happened in the past so they banned the jetskis in the area.
Don't know if it's true or not, but when you see how people drives here, you can imagine what they can do with a jetski... ;-)))))

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
Jetskis banned ?

My ex girlfriend who works in the hotels,told me three years ago,when i said theres no jetskis why not; the goverment banned them due to alot of accidents/deaths ,but i still see them in showrooms in st domingo,near banco bhd,plaza lama,ave 27? i have never seen one being used in the sea though.:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.