Cabarete Management Companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABT

Feb 23, 2007
We recently bought a condo in Cabarete and are looking for a management company to help us manage utility payments, arrange cleaning services, repair any broken items and look for rental opportunities. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good management company to work with? What kind of services can we expect and how much should we expect to pay for these services? Any help or feedback is appreciated.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We recently bought a condo in Cabarete and are looking for a management company to help us manage utility payments, arrange cleaning services, repair any broken items and look for rental opportunities. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good management company to work with? What kind of services can we expect and how much should we expect to pay for these services? Any help or feedback is appreciated.
I believe that Amber Guardian are the ones to contact.
I'll see if I can find their contact info for you.

Here it is: Dominican Republic Vacation Rentals - Luxury beachfront accommodation & property management for the North Coast. Perfect for vacations and weddings.

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
I may also be able to help you. I manage a 48 unit apartment Condo Complex as well as do property management and rentals. Which place is yours?
PM me for info. I will be happy to see if I can help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.