Getting married in Punta Cana In July/07

care bear

Jun 12, 2007
I am getting married to a man from Dominican in July in Punta Cana. We are staying at the Sirenis Cocotal but going off the resort to get married. My single status affidavit says that I will marry in Punta Cana. What cost am I looking at to marry there for the actual licence and marriage. I just want a justice of the peace ceremony. He would have liked to have married in his home town of La Romana but my paperwork states Punta Cana. Do you have a website or something as well that I can click on to see a justice of the peace near the resort? Any information would be helpful for me.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Punta Cana then means Higuey municipality. I believe you could also marry in San Rafael de Yuma (on the way to Boca de Yuma).

Go to Comprometidos con la Verdad! - Junta Central Electoral.
then click on Tasas para los Actos del Estado Civil for the cost. It says RD$5,000 when one of those getting married is a Dominican and the marriage is carried out at the Civil Registry Office.

Then at Oficialias for the address.

care bear

Jun 12, 2007
So San Rafael de Yuma (on the way to Boca de Yuma) is also part of Punta Cana. I did click on the website you gave me, however I am not spanish. Do you have a link in english possibly??