Weather in Punta Cana in July+hurricanes+ opinion about Riu Bambu

alexander_pl

Jun 13, 2007
Hello!

I've heard recently some rumours about great hurricane which is likely to hit New York in US (in 2007). Does anybody know if it has something to do with the weather in Punta Cana :) I just like to know if hurricanes appearing near eastern coast od North and Central America are in a kind of correlation, because I've got already booked holidays on Dominicana Island (Punta Cana).

I've got also a question about the quality of hotel RIU Bambu.
Is this place OK?

And last but not least - is good idea to go to Punta Cana in July (from 7th, for 2 weeks).

Thanks a lot for your response,

Best regards from Poland,
Alexander

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Kindly ask your questions about hotels in the correct forum. Here, we watch weather and not hotels ;)

It is always a good idea to go to Punta Cana. We are in the Caribbean - the sun shines, it rains, the wind blows and the sun shines again - frequently all in one day. This is what Punta Cana reports now.

<table><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Wind [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] from the SSE (160 degrees) at 12 MPH (10 KT) [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Visibility [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] 4 mile(s) [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Sky conditions [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] partly cloudy [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Weather [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Showers in the vicinity
Cumulonimbus clouds observed [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Temperature [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] 84 F (29 C) [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Dew Point [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] 73 F (23 C) [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td align="right" bgcolor="#ffffff">[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Relative Humidity [/FONT]</td> <td>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] 70%[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

alexander_pl

Jun 13, 2007
thank you for your answer. Of course I will conform to your suggestions ;)
It's my debut on this forum and holidays ad'07 will be the first time so far far away from Europe ;)
Best regards.