cabarete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zooyorkpokerlife

Jun 6, 2007
I will be staying at Hotel Magnifico from July 2nd untill july 7th. Anyone have any opinions about this hotel or the immediate area, cabarete?

I am also looking for a Dominican lady, to explore the north coast with (tour guide /companion)

Thanks for your help.

Richie

Frankie

Nov 28, 2006
When we first moved to the DR we spent a couple of months living in the Magnifico, we could find no fault with it, the owners have now become our friends. Beautiful apartments, surroundings, etc. We also spent a lot time eating at Claro restuarant which is just beside the Magnifico, Sandy the owner does fantastic breakfasts and lunch with great coffee.
Have a great time!!

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
El Magnifico

I have stayed there. The rooms are great, the pool is good, and the grounds very well maintained. The staff is pleasant. The only negatives I had were although the hotel is on the beach, the beach in front of the hotel is not really usable thus you have to walk to Cabarete Beach (which isn't far) to actually use a beach. The second "negative" which would be a negative to some people and a non issue to others is that there is a cemetary on the grounds of the hotel which might seem a little bizarre but when you learn the history about it, doesn't seem as far out as you'd think. I would agree about Claro's...also Janet's supermarket is right next door as well which is convenient. I also recommend Marabou as a restaurant to go to in Cabarete for dinner. Have fun and be safe.

Contenta

Aug 27, 2005
I'm curious, what is the history of the cemetary next to Magnifico? I often thought it's a little bizarre that it's there...

Status
Not open for further replies.