Resorts in the north

Status
Not open for further replies.

jopadon

Jun 15, 2007
Hi all.

This my first time on the this forum and it looks good.

I have been to the DR twice now, once on holiday and once on my Honeymoon. I loved the DR but the only thing that let it down was the weekends when the Hotel let in some rude people(country of origin removed). They where rude to us other holiday makers and the staff of the hotel.

Does anyone know if there are any hotels whee this does not happen? We only ask because we are thinking of going back.:ermm:

There are "rude" people all over the world including where you hail from. The actual location is not relevant. Generally hotels accept paying guests irrespective of their country of origin. I have heard of a few incidents involving guests who are from the country from which you are posting too but I am glad that you were not refused access because of these few previous unfortunate incidents.

I am sorry that a few uncouth people affected your vacation but there is really no absolute guarantee that this couldn't happen again anywhere you would choose to vacation; although from my many visits to many resorts, I can state that this is a rare occurrence.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.