tv cable in pop?

caro

Sep 24, 2003
hello everyone,

what happen with the tv cable in pop ? it s not working for 9 day for me. it s is all puerto plata or just some place?

thank

caro

Sep 24, 2003
I just want to had that it s not just my house but all my neighbor too.

some talk about a box you will need to have for having the cable .

but one of my neighbor buy and install one of this box and she don t have the cable too .

I just adding that for maybe someone can explain me what happen .

thank again

caro

Sep 24, 2003
nobody who live in POP have the same problem?

someone can give me the phone number of the tv cable here in POP?

thank again

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The cable in Puerto Plata has been deteriorating lately Caro, you are definately not alone.

As I understand it we are transfering over to the same cable as they have in Santo Domingo. I don't know if this is a partnership with the current company or if they have decided to change their systems. I am told we will all have to have a new installation which comes with a box and connection that eleminates people being allowed to steal the signal. I was also told it will be $500 RD. Not sure when all this is happening. BUT the new building beside Banco Popular is to be their new office.

caro

Sep 24, 2003
thank you very much for your answer.

conchman: I am in gregorio luperon and my provider is from puerto plata if I am not wrong I think is circuito musa.

planner: thank you for your answer . do you know for a long this problem will go?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Well I am told it is "imminent" which can mean anything from soon to sometime in this lifetime! Sorry, I can't be more specific cause I just have no idea.

caro

Sep 24, 2003
thank planner

if you hear anything new about that just post here and I will do the same thing.
by the way do you have this problem too?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The cable comes and goes, the channels come and go, the quality comes and goes........