Ontario Dominican Fiesta 6 weeks away

The price has been set for the Beyond The Beach Dominican Fiesta 2007 being held in Orangeville on July 28

Costs per person: $25

The menu is FABULOUS and just keeps getting better!

Fiesta Grand Door Prize - Gran Ventana 1 week All Inclusive for 2 people (without air)

Excellent prizes up for silent auction as well as door prizes galore

Check out Web Posting Information for details Web Posting Information

Come on out and help us help the kid's in the DR

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I messed up the last time when ordering t-shirts and sent my cheque to the wrong address and then when it was returned to me, I didn't get around to sending it out again !! LOL It must be old age!

So, my question this time is: Can I purchase a ticket for the fiesta (although because I am 1200 miles away, I will not be attending), and use that ticket purchase as my donation, and entrance into the great prizes, and you can reuse my ticket in case you are sold out? I don't want to take someones spot when I know I won't be there, but I do want to contribute.

Please advise.

Marlie

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Marlie,

To win the Door Prize and bid on the Silent Auction items you must be in attendance...

BUT

as Anna has said there is the Vacation Giveaway on which you can purchase tickets

AND

following the Fiesta there is an online auction with some pretty great prizes - like Two Weeks AI at Fun Royale / Tropicale (without airfare).

Thanks for thinking of the kids!

Gregg

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Come on you all said you were coming to the fiesta

Ok all you fellow DR1ers that were at the Toronto getogether last year, time to put your money where your mouth is.
Yes you know who you are, if you want to attend you can pm me and I can arrange payment through Visa or M/C or you can send a cheque to Gregg and have the tickets sent to you or you can pick them up at the door. Either way we need them prepaid so we can get a count of how many are coming and to weed out the no shows.

If you need more details go to Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

Thanks
hifiman

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's so hard to get Torontonians to leave the city, I've found it's like asking them to leave the planet ;)

It's only Oakville, what is that like 15/20 min. ride?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Orangeville....... Anna
Orangeville

Ooops sorry:paranoid:

that's even closer for me, I knew that I just get those two mixed up but I least I try. If I go missing you'll know what happened but I do map it all out before heading out. ;)

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
We DO like towns and cities staring in "O", who knows where next year?

Come on you wonderful DR1 people, show us support for "the kids"

Most of the $25.00 per person will go to the foundation and to the charities we support in the D.R. Mrs. Hifiman and her friends will be providing most of the food and Hifiman has friends in the restaurant business who are donating prizes and maybe some food. Other attendee's are bringing D.R. dishes (Me) and Mrs. Captain2002 is going to fill a 24" platter with her famous dessert's.

Kind of a pot luck dinner, saves the outlay of $ for proffesional catering.

Look forward to seeing all guys from last fall at the DR restaurant.

Captain2002

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Great! Thank you for the quick responses, to the web page I will go!! LOL

I hope the Fiesta turns out to be the best one ever, and that you will be able to raise a lot of money as well as awareness for the foundation.

Best of luck for a successful fiesta.

Marlie

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to attend (sad face here) but I will send a cheque to go towards the charity. I am so sorry that I am going to miss it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Three and a half weeks to go!

I bought my ticket from hifiman today. Just call him at his store and use your credit card.

See you all soon.

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Come on DR1'er's its less than 2 weeks away, we need your support for the children of the Dominican Republic.

It's great people, great fun and a GREAT CAUSE!!!!

We have soooooooooo many silent auction items and door prizes, if you live within 3 hours of the GTA, then you should attend.

Details at

Web Posting Information

It's all for the KIDS.