BBQ @ El Tigre's place July 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Time for Barbeeque everyone!!!

This will be almost exactly one year after we had the last one (had it July 22, 2006). Any chance our fellow Canadian board members can make it this time? :)

I live in the Gun Hill Road/White Plains Road area of the Bronx. 2 train to Gun Hill road. My house is a 7 minute walk from the subway station. If you are driving I will give you driving directions via PM if needed.

Once we have people on the list and the date nears I will assign things to people to bring to the event. Things like BOOZE (beer, wine etc), salads, meats, deserts, sodas etc.

I can acommodate a group of 15 to 20.

Put your name on the list.

In:
Talldrink
MAR

Maybe:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002

This will be almost exactly one year after we had the last one (had it July 22, 2006). Any chance our fellow Canadian board members can make it this time? :)

I live in the Gun Hill Road/White Plains Road area of the Bronx. 2 train to Gun Hill road. My house is a 7 minute walk from the subway station. If you are driving I will give you driving directions via PM if needed.

Once we have people on the list and the date nears I will assign things to people to bring to the event. Things like BOOZE (beer, wine etc), salads, meats, deserts, sodas etc.

In:
Talldrink
MAR
carlos

Maybe:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Where: El Tigre's - Gun Hill Road/White Plains Road area of the Bronx
When: July 14th
Time: ????

In:
Talldrink
MAR

Maybe:

Rellosk

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
OH cool!
Tigre, who went to the last one after all?

and please add my plus +1 - you know my girls are always a hit! :eek:)

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006

In:
Talldrink
MAR
Elvis

Maybe:

BBQ.. Que bacan, it would be cool to see you guys again !!

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003

In:
Talldrink + 1
MAR
Elvis
Carlos

Maybe:
Rellosk
Frank
<!-- / message -->

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Tigre, do we (you) have to repost the entire LONG original post each time tho? the thread is going to be pages long again!!

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
Tigre, do we (you) have to repost the entire LONG original post each time tho? the thread is going to be pages long again!!

hahahaha great point. it's the way it was done in the past. but that was the past. this is today so here you go...

In:
Talldrink + 1
MAR
Elvis
Carlos
ChrisNJ + 1
Laurapausinifan

Maybe:
Rellosk
Frank

<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
In:
Talldrink + 1
MAR
Elvis
Carlos
ChrisNJ + 1
Laurapausinifan
Frank

Maybe:
Rellosk
Frank

Calling Betty and Lina where are ya'll???

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hey!!! Where are the new people, I like meeting new people. So who's gonna play dominoes with me?? lol

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Talldrink,

I am glad you are back on board. I sent you a pm. July is not good for me, if I remember correctly the date is not good for Betty either but I will let her answer. I am sorry I will miss it especially since we had so much fun at El Tigre's house last year and his family was so nice to us. You guys have fun and post lots of pictures.

Lina

Status
Not open for further replies.