Song lyrics

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I need help. I have been listening to this song by Raulin Rodriguez and the chorus is: no, no se de nada or no no tiene da nada.

Does anyone know the lyrics to a song that might have those words in them by Raulin.

Thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is this it?

<CENTER>es mejor que me quede solito
que vivir en desesperacion
que agonia la que vivo contigo
si no me quieres, alejarme es mejor
los amores imposibles mas se quieren
mientras logro por ti, otras por mi se mueren

ay dios mio dime porque, siempre sue?o con su amor de madrugada
ay dios mio dime porque, ella por mi no siente nada
no, no siente nada

desde hoy .. le prohibido a mi vida
insistir estar cerca de ti
tratare de curar mis heridas, las que sangran muy dentro de mi
yo no se porque el amor me atormenta
aunque tengo que dejarla quiero estar con ella

desde hoy .. le prohibido a mi vida
insistir estar cerca de ti
tratare de curar mis heridas, las que sangran muy dentro de mi
yo no se porque el amor me atormenta
aunque tengo que dejarla quiero estar con ella

no, no siente nada
no siente nada .. no siente nada por mi
no siente nada .. y yo me muero por ti
no siente nada .. y tu lo sabes muy bien
no siente nada .. you know i love you my dear
no siente nada .. y yo me muero por ti
no siente nada .. y tu lo sabes muy bien
no siente nada .. you know i love you my dear
no siente nada .. c'mon c'mon c'mon baby </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Taken from </CENTER><CENTER>Raulin Rodriguez - Es Mejor LYRICS</CENTER>

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
tarrantino-How about his other albums?

You got the lyrics from Anna and to my surprise they are correct. Usually they are full of spelling errors and if you listen to the song sometimes it's incorrect what's has been documented on many lyric sites. The site of the actual record label/company are always the best to use IMO.

Anyway, what's up with this album "Si no te tengo?" You are two albums behind. Raul?n has released two fabulous ones since then. Have you heard any songs from "Piel sin alma" and his release last year "A d?nde ir? sin ti?"

Don't get me wrong, I am a music collector so I know what's it's like to go back in time and reminisce but in a friendly way I am just telling you if you enjoy "Si no te tengo", imagine what you are missing with "Piel sin alma" and "A d?nde ir? sin ti".

Keep enjoying it... Si no te tengo que se me venga el mundo encima....

-LDG.

"a fellow Raul?n fan".

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Typo corrections and suggestions-

...sometimes spell check has a mind of its own. Oh well...

Before you ask, the two albums are available via internet shopping. Try amazon.com, bn.com or cd universe. If I recall you live in the Toronto area. You should not have a problem finding the albums.

-LDG.

... Usually they are full of spelling errors and if you listen to the song sometimes it's incorrect what has been documented on many lyric sites.

...Don't get me wrong, I am a music collector so I know what it's like to go back in time and reminisce but in a friendly way I am just telling you if you enjoy "Si no te tengo", imagine what you are missing with "Piel sin alma" and "A d?nde ir? sin ti".

Last edited:

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Thanks montreal and AnnaC, that's the song. With my Spanish improving (kind of) I am beginning to identify some words that I hear in songs. I have been playing es mejor over and over and wasn't sure of the song title, now I can practice my Spanish while I sing along (which my family will just love)

Lesley D, I do have A donde ire sin ti which I am actually listening to tight now. I have to get Piel sin alma.
Raulin is just the best!!!!!!

By the way you have great taste(lol)

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
tarrantino-

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, I do have great taste... and not just in music.

If you ever need any suggestions on what albums to buy be it salsa, merengue or bachata feel free to ask me via PM or start a thread. I will be glad to help. Music is one of my passions and I truly enjoying talking about songs, the artist, albums etc.

Trust me you will enjoy Piel sin alma once you get it. Especially song #2 and # 6 and if you know how to dance bachata... watch out.

Enjoy!

-LDG.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I have another music/song question. Does someone other than Beyonce sing to the left in Spanish. I heard the song this morning on the radio on my way to work, I also saw her perform it on the Alma awards, so does someone else sing it too?

I also heard this really nice song, it was a guy singing , he had a raspy voice kind of like Joe Cocker. I could only make out some of the words though, I know he said luna, iglesia and suerte at different times in the song (lol) I hope they play it again. I have tried emailing the station and asking them for the names of songs played at certain times, but they never respond, so that is why I ask my questions here.

Thanks