Can someone breakdown these excursions/activities?

RichMoneymaker

Jul 1, 2006
Weve decided to to the grand palladium bavaro. Can someone please break down some of these excursion, especially people that have experienced them first hand..

Saona Island -

ATVing in the country (or something like it, ive heard about it but im not sure what it is called. It looks like a dune buggy kinda thing)

Snorkeling -

Parasailing -

Horseback -

and any in town our countryside tours -

thanks for the help..

cheers!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
this beach buggy thingy is called Fun Buggy tour, i can highly recommend it, the tour runs throu real countryside and shows you the dominican republic off the resorts areas. great guides. sold by all touroperators representatives.
snorkeling and parasailing you should set up with the watersports center at your resorts beach.
for horsebackriding activities check the promotions at your tour desk, near most lobbies, or ask your rep.
have fun
Mike

Kaki

Sep 18, 2005
I did an ATV excursion through Tropical Wheels. They picked me up at my hotel (Sunscape the Beach) and we drove 15 minutes to the ranch. Pictures at: http://travel.webshots.com/album/557576632ebDHxY

ATVing isn't generally my thing, but I'm glad I did this trip. $80 per person or $120 if two people ride on the same vehicle. 2 hours on the ATV, plus travel time to and from the ranch.

Kaki