Jack of all trades

redberry32

Jun 22, 2007
Hi everyone, I figured here was a good place to start. I live in Santo Domingo and have been working at a bilingual school for the past year, but realize that its not for me. I have also been teaching ESL classes as well, but would like to get into work where I can better use my background. I am fluent in French, English and Spanish, have administrative skills, as well as experience in the health, education and public relations sector. I would like to work for an NGO, as I have a background in health, and can also do translations of medical documents, etc. But I am open to all new challenges. Does anyone know where I should start looking? Any leads or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rickie Kruh

Jun 26, 2007
Hi everyone, I figured here was a good place to start. I live in Santo Domingo and have been working at a bilingual school for the past year, but realize that its not for me. I have also been teaching ESL classes as well, but would like to get into work where I can better use my background. I am fluent in French, English and Spanish, have administrative skills, as well as experience in the health, education and public relations sector. I would like to work for an NGO, as I have a background in health, and can also do translations of medical documents, etc. But I am open to all new challenges. Does anyone know where I should start looking? Any leads or information would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi: I put a notice on this site this morning. I am looking for some temporary help for a Marketing Research/Feasibility Study we are conducting in Santo Domingo. Where do you live in the D.R.? I will go into more detail regarding the data we need once you advise me if you are interested and if you are available. Thanks, Rickie Kruh