Best place for vacation homes in the south

pfokas

Jun 16, 2007
Looks like there are a lot of developments for vacation homes/condos in Sosua/Cabarete and Punta Cana area but do not see much in areas near Santo Domingo like Juan Dolio and Boca Chica. Any recommendations where to look for these areas? I am looking for a 2 bedroom condo near the beach. Any recommendations on what areas to look at?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Looks like there are a lot of developments for vacation homes/condos in Sosua/Cabarete and Punta Cana area but do not see much in areas near Santo Domingo like Juan Dolio and Boca Chica. Any recommendations where to look for these areas? I am looking for a 2 bedroom condo near the beach. Any recommendations on what areas to look at?

You are joking. Whole beachfront in Juan Dolio taken up with condo devt. There must be 20 building sites to look at. thousands of apts for sale.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i was gonna say juan dolio as well. I was simply in awe at how much development is going on there. Not sure how it will all work out..but it looks like a good investment right now.

nice thing about JD....you have the beach...AND you are not far from the city if you crave urban culture.

pfokas

Jun 16, 2007
Thanks for the response. I was not aware of that. I am basing my judgement on what I find on the internet listings. Do you know of any internet websites with more info on these Juan Dolio condos? Any info would be appreciated. Also do you know of any developments in Boca Chica?