Puppies, Puppies, and more Puppies

cork

Aug 23, 2003
Please help me find homes for some unwanted puppies whose mothers were abandoned by their owners. There is three litters with a total of 21 puppies.I think they will be about medium size. If you think you might know someone that would like a puppy please contact me. I am on the north coast, Sosua area. I will deliver the puppy to its new home.Please help.

cork

Aug 23, 2003
Please help me find homes for some unwanted puppies whose mothers were abandoned by their owners. There is three litters with a total of 21 puppies.I think they will be about medium size. If you think you might know someone that would like a puppy please contact me. I am on the north coast, Sosua area. I will deliver the puppy to its new home.Please help.

Pictures of some of the puppies are available on the DR1 Home page, the one with the news,in Media Gallery ,DR1 members gallery,cork.

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
hi,
how old are the puppies? and what breed are they?
are they mixed? or pure breed?.. just curious.

thnx

cork

Aug 23, 2003
The puppies are mixed breed. The possible father of some of the puppies is maybe a german pointer mix or a plott hound mix. There is also a male german shepherd running around that could be the father of some of the puppies.The mothers are the typical dominican beach dogs possibly related to pharaoh hounds somewhere along the line. As for age, the pups range from 2 weeks to 2 months. They will be great dogs and wonderful companions. I am very concerned for the safety of these puppies and their mothers with the recent poisonings that have occured in Sosua. When the puppies are weaned, I will get the mothers spayed so this problem does not occur again.Any help in finding these puppies a home would be greatly appreciated.