Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apartment Rental

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Apartment Rental

Hello everyone

Can someone please recommend an apartment to rent for 2 weeks in either POP, Sosua or Cabarete. Must have 2 bedrooms, kitchen, air conditioning, and be secure. I've been checking on the web, and the prices are outrageous! I'm looking to pay roughly $200-$300 per week.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you try the Cita del Sol complex in Cabarete? I dont think you will find a decent 2 bedroom for that price but its worth a try! Good luck!

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink + Gfs

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB View Post
    .... I'm looking to pay roughly $200-$300 per week.
    + guest friendly surcharge...

m'frog

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone

Can someone please recommend an apartment to rent for 2 weeks in either POP, Sosua or Cabarete. Must have 2 bedrooms, kitchen, air conditioning, and be secure. I've been checking on the web, and the prices are outrageous! I'm looking to pay roughly $200-$300 per week.
    Unless you're deep in some undesirable barrio, there's no way you're going to find a 2 bed condo at the prices you want.
    Heck, the electricity alone from the AC's can run you over 10 bucks per day.
    Average pricing for what you describe is approx $500 US/week.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with rocky, you cannot expect someone to have a decent apartment you decribe with the a/c, security etc, and pay up to $650. per month rented or empty and then rent to short term prospect for your prices. The custom is it costs for one week, what the owner pays for one month fees and electricty..Consider one only rents an average of 2 weeks per month year round, and they have to have something for their own time, effort and investment. Be fair in your expectations and all will be happy.

On Vacation....
    Post Thanks / Like

... I'm looking to pay roughly $200-$300 per week.
    Try here. It's breezy so the AC is not necessary. Call or email him with your offer. Good luck.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi thanks for the suggestions. I found this hotel "Hotel Alegria", does anyone here have a review or advice on the place?

HOTEL ALEGRIA - CABARETE BEACH LOCATION AND AFFORDABILITY

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi thanks for the suggestions. I found this hotel "Hotel Alegria", does anyone here have a review or advice on the place?

HOTEL ALEGRIA - CABARETE BEACH LOCATION AND AFFORDABILITY
    I don't happen to know the place, but as you can see by the prices quoted, that is exactly what I said the average decent 2 bed condo will go for, $500 US/week.
    If you can see your way clear of upping your budget a bit, then you will surely find something nice to accommodate you.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Rocky I agree!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast