This is Dominican Broadcast TV

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
I wasn't exactly sure what forum to place this in but it certainly isn't the Clown Bin. In the DR this show is seen late at night; outside the DR it is shown at prime time on satellite TV. Nobody has ever called me a prude, but it seems to me it's really hot for broadcast or prime time TV. At any rate I don't think I would enjoy watching this with my 13 year old stepdaughter. What has happened to the voice of reason?

YouTube - ofrezcome que show

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Nice chicas..........this is late evening here at what time they broadcast in your local area?
I think cable might have different regulation and the tv show should be rate like moves...correct me if I ma wrong

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Nice chicas..........this is late evening here at what time they broadcast in your local area?
I think cable might have different regulation and the tv show should be rate like moves...correct me if I ma wrong

Yes, the chicas are lovely, especially Betty. She drives me crazy. To answer your question--the show is rerun every Tuesday over DishNetwork at prime time. In the DR this is a live broadcast, not cable.

Guillen

Jan 5, 2007
As always is a matter of choice. If you don't like the tv show or radio station just move the dial. There are people who enjoys them and free to make a decision. I do not need to impose my morals on others. Even more, if is cable and I'm paying my money for the service, I make my choice.