passport question?

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
My best friend in Venezuela wants to visit, great! What are the requirements for her to enter the DR? Anyone? Can she come with just a birth certificate and cedula?

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
What is her citizenship? I can help you out. I am a travel agent and I know what is required for to enter all countries. Just PM me and I will let you know.

Cheers

nightmarewitch

Sep 8, 2007
Hello!
i'm russian, as i know i don't need a visa to DR.. i would like to know for how long time my travel passport should be valid after the end of my trip to DR?
thank you!

requirements

Citizens of the following countries require a Tourist Visa (card) if holding a valid passport: Albania, Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cura?ao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Finland, France and French Overseas Territories, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Mexico, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, San Marino, Slovak Rep, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, the UK, the USA (including Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Hawaii), Venezuela and Yugoslavia Fed Rep