Mama Wanna Que processo?

minn boy

Dec 2, 2003
I have the leaves in the bottle. I just need the right mix. Some say start with honey and wine. Then what ? do I pour it out ....Add rum?. Did I even spell it right
All comment welcome....

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Mama Wanna Mama...

I have the leaves in the bottle. I just need the right mix. Some say start with honey and wine. Then what ? do I pour it out ....Add rum?. Did I even spell it right
All comment welcome....

Are you referring to that old Perez Prado mambo that goes something like this, mam? yo quiero, mama yo quiero mam?, mam? yo quiero mam?....

franberu

Apr 5, 2002
OK you are on the right way!!!!

Are you referring to that old Perez Prado mambo that goes something like this, mam? yo quiero, mama yo quiero mam?, mam? yo quiero mam?....
He is talking about the bottles with roots that you fill with a wine first for a certain time, then you throw the wine out....pour in honey and rum and let it mature for a couples of weeks. Have a good drink!
This must be spell: Mama Juana and it as aphrodisiac properties according to most of the dominicans. Every body knows that anything can be aphrodisiac if your are sex minded.....

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
He is talking about the bottles with roots that you fill with a wine first for a certain time, then you throw the wine out....pour in honey and rum and let it mature for a couples of weeks. Have a good drink!
This must be spell: Mama Juana and it as aphrodisiac properties according to most of the dominicans. Every body knows that anything can be aphrodisiac if your are sex minded.....

Aphrodisiac? maybe after drinking Mama Juana, your mama wanna mama ;)