Rockies & Europa for Sale

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
As a matter of interest, I noticed the "famous" Rockies Bar and the well established Europa Hotel are both up for sale. Good Sosua investments for someone I assume.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The Europa has been for sale forever. Rocky's I think not. Where did you see this?

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
The Europa has been for sale forever. Rocky's I think not. Where did you see this?

Dominican Republic Real Estate - West Indies Real Estate Ref 1026-33 Carmen Supermarket & Rockies also states that Ref 1025-00 small hotel & Orchidee Bar can be purchased as part of the deal.

Tamborista, I dont post bull**** as you state in your private message. I just made an observation I thought would interest DR1 members.
If the realestate site is wrong I apologise, I just posted what it states in good faith.

Regards
Keith

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Do you work for West Indies Real Estate?
Can I let you in on a little secret Keith, EVERYTHING is for sale in el Batey!
You are still a tool.

t'

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Dominican Republic Real Estate - West Indies Real Estate Ref 1026-33 Carmen Supermarket & Rockies also states that Ref 1025-00 small hotel & Orchidee Bar can be purchased as part of the deal.

Tamborista, I dont post bull**** as you state in your private message. I just made an observation I thought would interest DR1 members.
If the realestate site is wrong I apologise, I just posted what it states in good faith.

Regards
Keith
The land adjacent to Rocky's has been for sale for a long time.
Rocky's itself, is not actively for sale.
Obviously I would sell if someone wanted to make me a millionaire.

And you are correct that the restaurant in the Europa is actively for sale.

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
Do you work for West Indies Real Estate?
Can I let you in on a little secret Keith, EVERYTHING is for sale in el Batey!
You are still a tool.

t'

No I dont work for any Real Estate Company and I think you forgot your own little secret when you stated in your message Rockies is "not for sale"
What does that make you.
I dont believe in calling people names and think that anyone who attacks someone for posting an honest statement which can be verified on line is only being disrespectful to themselves.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
To put this to rest, the West Indies ad does say,
and the restaurant, which is very popular with ex-pats and tourists,
and
In addition, there is the opportunity to purchase an adjacent property comprising of a small apartment hotel
So although everything is for sale, I have not listed Rocky's for sale with anyone, nor was I actively looking to sell it.
If anyone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse, I'm all ears.