punta rusia

Status
Not open for further replies.

eztime

Feb 11, 2007
on my way back to the DR hopefully new adventure..the last time spent two days in Rio San Juan late little town..got in some snorkeling but no scuba diving..would like to go to punta rusia..someone told me that there is some decent scuba diving there..would like to know if there are a small hotels around 25 or $35 a night appreciate the help ..also possible some good directions..this will be another town to mark off my list of many more to visit before moving to to the DR

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
Ask for Rene a german guy well known in Punta Rucia.
Do not mention german because everyone is a gringo there.
He has all the equipment.
Pedro.

eztime

Feb 11, 2007
thank you guys for the info the web site is pretty informative.and the price is just right.I only have one other problem.and that is finding the best way to get their.

eztime

Feb 11, 2007
okay thanks anyway guys I think I found a solution to my problem.from what I have read on the form.Paradise tours has Day Tours there.perhaps maybe I can take the tour one-way.and catch the a bus back the next day.I want to give them a call to see if this is possible.

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
They will charge you a lot for nothing.
Take aany bus to Monte Cristi and stop at Villa elisa, cost is pesos 100 from STG
All day long there are concho and for pesos 150 you arrive at punta Rusia.
P.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That is certainly worth knowing!!! Thanks....

Give the bus driver ample warning!! Villa Elisa is kinda small...

Hb

eztime

Feb 11, 2007
thank you guys for the info I have no problem riding the local bus or taking a motor bike

Status
Not open for further replies.