Thank you DR1!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Thank you, all for your imput in my Thread title "LEARN FROM ME" it was the first piece of marketing for my new film.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
yeah the members here are pretty good at spotting a fake story aren't they? :laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Cry???

Anna the story was not fake, it was real.
Just wait for the movie, it may make you cry.

I've been crying for 9 years listening to all these stories;)

Going insane at times as well :laugh: What makes yours so special or different? Send me a free copy and I'll let you know.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
I can't send you a copy of the scrip, just wait for the movie it will worth the wait, production will begin fall of 08.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Suggested titles.......

......for Tallman's cinematic gem:

1) Walking tall; How I survived the wife from hell.

2) Homeless in the Bronx; My life as a welfare bum.

3) Dominican beaches; Beware of barracudas.

4) Sex and lies; They go together well.

5) Seduced and abandoned; The true tale of a battered househusband.

6) Brokeback mountaineer; Only the strong can last.

7) Tails of two wives; The gruesome details.

8) She done me wrong; She stole my money but I found my head.

9) No time for cops; Imprisoned without cause.

10) Tall tales from the tallman; The movie.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
We already have a title for it, I just can't tell you what it is, but the marketing promotion will remind you about the original thread.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que dolor en el culo.....

Thank you, all for your imput in my Thread title "LEARN FROM ME" it was the first piece of marketing for my new film.
Jesue, this guy is such a pest!!.

No wonder his wife did to him what she did. I am starting to feel sorry for her for dealing with this nutcase!.

I have only "known" for a few days and I am about to go kill myself!!.

AZB:

Maybe you can play his wife. Just be careful he doesn't beat the hell out of you too, wahahahahaha!!.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Jesue, this guy is such a pest!!.

No wonder his wife did to him what she did. I am starting to feel sorry for her for dealing with this nutcase!.

I have only "known" for a few days and I am about to go kill myself!!.

AZB:

Maybe you can play his wife. Just be careful he doesn't beat the hell out of you too, wahahahahaha!!.

She did to me what she did to me because she wanted to keep our 2 houses and all the assest we had together.

Miguel do us all a favor and just kill yourself, one less low class Dominican nutcase like you out of the way. (Mujercita)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
El ignorante volvio.....

She did to me what she did to me because she wanted to keep our 2 houses and all the assest we had together.

Miguel do us all a favor and just kill yourself, one less low class Dominican nutcase like you out of the way. (Mujercita)
The nutjob is baaaaaaaack!!.

Mujercita?, you are the one crying like a little bitch because your wife played you like a sack of shyt!!.

YOU are the one telling a bunch of strangers how much of a loser you are for letting your wife do with you whatever she wanted to.

A loser is not a good enough word for you. There's a perfect word for men like you, men that after their wives wiped their asses with them, all they do is cry like little bitches and complain to the world how a woman did them wrong. They are better known as:

"PENDEJOS". Or if you want to get "down and dirty", they can be called "CABRONES", wahahahaha!!.

Like Don Diego said: you are a legend in your own mind.

Man-up and move on, young fellow!!.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
The nutjob is baaaaaaaack!!.

Mujercita?, you are the one crying like a little bitch because your wife played you like a sack of shyt!!.

YOU are the one telling a bunch of strangers how much of a loser you are for letting your wife do with you whatever she wanted to.

A loser is not a good enough word for you. There's a perfect word for men like you, men that after their wives wiped their asses with them, all they do is cry like little bitches and complain to the world how a woman did them wrong. They are better known as:

"PENDEJOS". Or if you want to get "down and dirty", they can be called "CABRONES", wahahahaha!!.

Like Don Diego said: you are a legend in your own mind.

Man-up and move on, young fellow!!.

Miguel, you are the nutjob, you are the pendejo maricon and cabron vete a cojerlo por donde mas te quepa pato viejo.
Loser, I have more cojones than you if anybody shows here a messup personality is you mi amigo es que tiene problemas mentales, the story I told was my, not her por respeto a ella, ahora tu quieres decir lo que te plasca de mi dilo, a mi no me hace nada pero aqui todos saben lo mujercita y poca gente que tu eres pedazo de mojon mal cagao.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cuanta cuerda le da.....

Miguel, you are the nutjob, you are the pendejo maricon and cabron vete a cojerlo por donde mas te quepa pato viejo.
Loser, I have more cojones than you if anybody shows here a messup personality is you mi amigo es que tiene problemas mentales, the story I told was my, not her por respeto a ella, ahora tu quieres decir lo que te plasca de mi dilo, a mi no me hace nada pero aqui todos saben lo mujercita y poca gente que tu eres pedazo de mojon mal cagao.
Now, that's funny!.

It would be funnier if you take my name out and put yours. It's only fair since you were the one that she cleaned the toilet with, wahahahahaha!!.

Hey, I have another tittle for your movie.

Coming soon to a theater near you, starring none other than the great DR1 actors, AZB and Planner and co-starring Shad"tanooga" as your jail cellmate, Tuttifrutti(the one that took your virginity):

"Women Take Advantage Of Me Because I Am A Pendejo, So What!".

How about it guys, is that a good tittle?. Hahahaha!.

Status
Not open for further replies.