Flower Shop

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
If I were in Canada I would simply pick up the phone and have flowers delivered to my friends for their anniversary! I am in The Dominican Republic and have no clue as to how to go about this, or if it is even possible.

HELP!!!!!
The anniversary is Friday!!!!!!
Sosua/Cabarate

Last edited:

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Red Rose

She does not have an Anniversary but she is simply the most beautiful ever, so I`ve got the same question!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Look up FLORESTERIA in the yellow pages. Many will send flowers, or you can stop by and pay for them with delivery...

Piece of cake really!!!

HB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
She does not have an Anniversary but she is simply the most beautiful ever, so I`ve got the same question!

You did not give your location, so, in case it?s Santiago.

On Avenue 27 of February past Avenue Barteloma Colon and across from the main Hospital there is a Flower wholesaler. They don't deliver, but you can get a ton of roses (and other flowers) at a very cheap price. You can make up your own personalized bouquet of flowers. They sell vases also and will put it together for you.

She will love the personal touch and the effort you took to make it special for her.

Or take the easy way out as Hillbilly suggests....

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Look up FLORESTERIA in the yellow pages. Many will send flowers, or you can stop by and pay for them with delivery...

Piece of cake really!!!

HB

Great idea.
The problem is I do not have Yellow pages HERE now.
I need a place to call them, to pay with CC and to have roses delivered.
Cost is the least important thing in this case.

Sosua

AK74

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Flores de amor y de corazon.

! Gracias!

Creo ya todo `ta arreglado.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
If I were in Canada I would simply pick up the phone and have flowers delivered to my friends for their anniversary! I am in The Dominican Republic and have no clue as to how to go about this, or if it is even possible.

HELP!!!!!
The anniversary is Friday!!!!!!
Sosua/Cabarate

If you are able to go along and purchase yourself (as I don't know about delivery) there is a wonderful gazebo just at the entrance to Coastal filling station alongside the entrance to Dr. Bob's (Sosua). You will not find more fresh, beautiful or exotic flowers anywhere in my opinion.

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Thanks

Once again many suggestions, and some very obvious except to me of course, thanks HB... I hope the other person looking finds his roses.. I will try yellow pages, and yes I know where the Coastal shop is... so no doubt will come up with a nice anniversary bouquet...

Thanks
Spiced

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
florprimavera.com

My wife and I have used floprimavera.com many times with outstanding results. Use the web site or call the US or Santiago phone numbers. They speak English and their arrangements are perfect.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
When did you use them last time?

On the phone quality of connection was very poor so I placed my order on their website. Paid with CC via paypal.

So far received no confirmation of my order nor confirmation of delivery.

Money from my payment were taken though.

My several emails for info were left unanswered.

My wife and I have used floprimavera.com many times with outstanding results. Use the web site or call the US or Santiago phone numbers. They speak English and their arrangements are perfect.

Sep 19, 2005
I only posting so the forum doesnt have to see the title of the thread:

FLOWER SHOP

and then under that

AK47

gives guns a bad name.........ha ha ha ha

bad bob

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
I have always called to ensure that I got what I wanted. I have always called the Santiago shop. They speak English. I last used them the middle of December 2006.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
AK74: Call them. They speak English. Or call your party and see if they got the flowers. Primavera is very reliable..

HB

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Thank you for reply!
What # do you suggest to call? Their 718 number does not respond any longer. Do they have any other number?

I cannot contact my party about it as obviously things like this one are done as surprise to a person.

I needed to get some sort of confirmation or feedback from Primavera but so far after payment they do not respond to any contact attemps.

Thank you for your suggestion anyway!

AK74: Call them. They speak English. Or call your party and see if they got the flowers. Primavera is very reliable..

HB